Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum - View Single Post - aem wideband
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: aem wideband
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 08:59 AM   #18 (permalink)
nothere

Seqenre_Tao

question did you guys run your wire through the passanger side of the car or did you put a hole in the firewall?

for the sensor itself there is a grommet in or beside the driveline tunnel that sits below the
dash assembly/shifter console. It is about at the end of your downpipe. It leads up inside the console for a hidden install.

The easy grommet to the motor compartment is way off to the side of the car on the passenger side. it is a little difficult to get to. about top of the glove box high and against the side of the body. I use it for pressure, boost gauge, but I don't know why you would use it for a wideband install.

btw, a regular old fashion muffler shop almost did it for free for me, but I gave the guy some money for the effort. (go in when the shop big wigs are not there)
Offline   Reply With Quote