Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

Mitsulogger isn't logging for me...

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  kreionic 
#1 ·
For some reason I can't get Mitsulogger to log my car. I have the cable and have used Ecuflash just fine. I have downloaded and installed the framework software from Microsoft (v1.1???). I open it up and it comes up just fine, it recognizes the cable, I left the braud rate alone, I've entered my injector scaling and latencies, it even works in demo mode with no problem...
but when I connect it to the car and turn it on I get jibberish like it's still running demo mode, or nothing at all. I have tried turning the car on first then starting the computer. I've tried starting the computer then starting the car. I've tried logging only one or two parameters... nothing. What am I doing wrong? What's the trick?
I'm about to give up, cough up $25 :)mad: I'm so cheap), and try evoscan since they claim;
"Basically if the laptop can run Windows fine, then the EvoScan software will also run."
:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.