Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum - View Single Post - TOBZ is doing WORK on da EVO
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 07:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
tobz

Nice Pics Branden!

I opened a Rhino Linings shop 1 year ago. Well Rhino has slowed down a little and the import tuning and repairing is going awesome. We have been really busy.

We are now all selling all kinds of parts and doing all kinds of work. I'm doing most of the work with help from my mechanic whos had over 10 years in the DSM world.

The white and silver evos were tuned that day and getting cleaned up before delivery.

The black se 9 was in getting a clutch job.

The grey one is Brandens (the poster) and of course the blue one is mine. The 1 g in the back is also getting a clutch job. Theres also a few more Evos outside they didnt take pictures of.

tobz
Offline   Reply With Quote