Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

EVO Meet August 3rd

7K views 35 replies 13 participants last post by  scooterthepirat 
#1 · (Edited)
The next Evo meet is scheduled for August 3rd. This meet is just before JustDSM returning, and this is where the hype will start about who will make the most HP over what they had before. I would like to touch 600WHP, if possible, on E85. We may be in for some fireworks if the motor decides to let go when trying.

The meet is on a Sunday, so most of you should be able to make it. Meet time is @ 10 a.m. then we will make our way up to Red Rocks where our last meet was supposed to be. Here, we will hang out and talk, take some nice pics, and have a good time.

In the past I have been wishy-washy about the dates and asked if it was ok with people to plan it on that date, but it is too hard to please everyone, so I will be firm in this date. If you can't make it, then you can't make it. I will miss you, unless you have a Lancer in which case I will not miss you.

*****************AUGUST 3RD @ 10 A.M.******************

*****************BE THERE OR BE SQUARE*****************

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEETING PLACE HAS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%% lOOK BELOWIZZLE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The meet is on a sunday so most of should be able to make it. Meet time is @ 10 a.m. at the Western Technologys
333 West 48th Ave.
Denver, CO 80216

Centrally located too!

MapQuest Maps:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Well, where was everyone when the "Golden Cruise" happened? It was just me, Tobz, Dustin, and Uterus (Josh). It was just the 4 of us! Outta ALL us RmEvo dudes?! The 4 of us toar-it-up anyways. You can see a short video of it on my MySpace page. Then there is another "Golden Cruise" on Aug' 2nd (I think), but I'll be at RedRocks, oh yes, I'll be there.

#4 ·
Well, where was everyone when the "Golden Cruise" happened? It was just me, Tobz, Dustin, and Uterus (Josh). It was just the 4 of us! Outta ALL us RmEvo dudes?! The 4 of us toar-it-up anyways. You can see a short video of it on my MySpace page. Myspace/Animasdj.com. Then there is another "Golden Cruise" on Aug' 2nd (I think), but I'll be at RedRocks, oh yes, I'll be there.
this the "cruise" where the M3 got wiped out????

#13 ·
"AWD keeps from smashing up Evos"? when did I say that? Oh yeah, I didn't. Even a simpleton would realize that I was making a point that a RWD w/ a lot of power is VERY easy to lose control of. Not that it's impossible to spin out an AWD drive car, jus' a little more difficult. Just kinda supporting the AWD Evo, (which is why we are all here, the "Evo", right? Basically.). Thanks for pointing that out though. If ya think AWD is gonna save your ass, you're very wrong. I think we all know that.:)

#14 ·
from what I was told, it was an E36 M3 that was nearly stock. It wasn't power, it was pushing hard on the streets that did it. drop a tire off the road with AWD, it will do pretty much the same thing.

it doesn't matter what drive type you have if you don't have enough sense to control your car/self on public roads.

#19 ·
&&&&&&&&&&&& MEETING PLACE CHANGED&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

############THIS MEANS NO MORE COPS CALLED ON US###########

NO WHITE MONSTER TRUCKS ON E 85 ALLOWED ON THIS NEW PROPERTY EITHER.

The meet is on a sunday so most of should be able to make it. Meet time is @ 10 a.m. at the Western Technologys
333 West 48th Ave.
Denver, CO 80216

Centrally located too!

MapQuest Maps:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.