Making an Evo into a race car...the Warrtalon way - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Racing Forums > Road Course/Autocross Tech
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Road Course/Autocross Tech Autocross, Road Race, and Open Track Event discussions. Preparation, technique, tips, and stories from the events. Tell us about your last event.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2006, 08:34 AM   #16 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
60/40 f/r, but the stock springs are stiffer in the rear, which is why my aftermarket setup is stiffer in the rear, too.

Hey, respond to my last post!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Dynosheet: 424whp/401 lb-ft
PM'd you.

I asked about the weight ratio because on a 1G DSM the front springs are almost always stiffer than the rear, but obviously the suspensions are so vastly different that it's tough to compare spring rates on an Evo and a 1G. I'm trying to figure out what spring rates to go with on the Eclipse this season. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to go with a full on coilover kit for some time so I'll be sticking with the Koni/Ground Control set up, only I'll be swapping out the Eibach springs for Hypercoils and adding RRE camber plates. Just have to find the money for that and tires to go on the Team Dynamics wheels (that still aren't here yet). That is, until Hotbits wants to sponsor the car with a set of their coilovers For some reason, it seems not a ton of companies are looking for 15 year-old cars to sponsor.

Old 12-18-2006, 08:08 AM   #18 (permalink)

A huge congrats on that setup. I can't wait to see what Paulie G could do in your car (if you'd let him...) I went with the stiffer springs too, but only the 550 front, 650 rear. Keep us updated.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement