Diecase Evos, Rally cars, bikes, etc. - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > The Hangout
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

The Hangout All non-tech and non-EVO related discussions. Login and say hello.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2008, 03:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
FJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoRSTroy View Post
my favorite thing about a vespa is the fact that grand theft auto called them "f a ggio's"

seriously, a vespa? those things scare me more than my actual motorcycle!!
FWIW, they scare me, too.

Quote:
and that is a lot of Vinyl, josh has nothing on you.
I've been collecting music for more than 30 years. Obsessed, moi, never!

Quote:
Edit: I just noticed you have a coupe quattro in one of those cases!!!!!
I have 10 Quattro coupes, some dating back +20 years. I vividly recall seeing the first Quattro in car magazines in the early '80s and I knew that I had to have one. These days, the Quattros changed from a sport sedan/rally car to a luxury, heavy, wanker-mobile, but we can all be grateful that the Evo took-up the slack.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2008, 07:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
FJF

A few shots of my A2 GTIs and the 1:1 for your viewing pleasure. Sorry for the bad pics.

I'm looking for A2 GTIs in 1/18 and 1/24. If you know of any, please give me a shout.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Hey FJF I have quite a collection of Evo's myself from 1:18, 1:24 and 1:43 that I don't see in your collection there....any interest in them?

Old 03-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
FJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolvd View Post
Hey FJF I have quite a collection of Evo's myself from 1:18, 1:24 and 1:43 that I don't see in your collection there....any interest in them?
Sure I'm interested. Which Evos are they? If you shoot me a pic, or post it in this thread, I'd appreciate it.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #20 (permalink)

why are all the good veedubs in new england?? every time I used to drive up there, there were so many nice ones rolling around.....I miss my corrado

I have seen an A2 GTI 1:18 over at a local hobby shop, I will check it out for you.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:07 AM   #21 (permalink)
FJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoRSTroy View Post
why are all the good veedubs in new england?? every time I used to drive up there, there were so many nice ones rolling around.....I miss my corrado
I'm afraid that I'll miss the GTI, too. I've had the car for 17 years. It transported my children, ran numerous auto-xs, served as a makeshift moving van, and carried my bride to our wedding. Sadly, I don't drive the car very much, as I much prefer the Evo. I've had other cars, of course, but the GTI always seemed to be used at least some of the time. As of today, it's been sitting in that spot for almost a year. I just can't bring myself to sell it, even though I know that I should.

Quote:
I have seen an A2 GTI 1:18 over at a local hobby shop, I will check it out for you.
Thank you.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:21 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJF View Post
Sure I'm interested. Which Evos are they? If you shoot me a pic, or post it in this thread, I'd appreciate it.
I'll get them all together and snap a few pics later this evening. All of the 1:18's and 1:24's came from Wal-Mart, K-Mart etc. The smaller ones I got from all over.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #23 (permalink)

Here's the pics of the big ones. All the small ones are still boxed up. As you can see I haven't dusted in awhile
Attached Images

Old 03-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
FJF

Thank you for the pics. I'm shooting you a PM....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement