Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

Here's the 2006 EVOtuners Calendar

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Ludachris 
#1 ·
I wanted to thank all those who submitted their photos for consideration. It wasn't easy choosing the final 13 photos, but I think we have a nice range of images. I hope you all enjoy the final product. You can pick up your copy of the calendar here:
http://www.cafepress.com/evotuners_net.40499946

You can find the calendars by clicking on the Decals/Shirts link up in the top navigation bar, then click on EVOtuners Apparel.

Here's what the calendar looks like:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
turbolarry said:
:D
I love Neria's pic (Dec. 06). That one's my favorite.
Yeah, that one is pretty damn good. I like that one, Mueller's corkscrew shot, and of course, Tam's cover shot.

Hopefully next year we'll have more of the "regular posters" with some big photos to submit. There were a few members who I would have liked to have in there that just either didn't have photos or the photos weren't big enough (resolution-wise) for print.

#9 ·
Thanks to all those who helped us put it together. I haven't seen an EVO calendar out there yet, and I figured you guys would enjoy having one. We try to do the little things for the members around here. Hopefully more people will see that and start bringing their friends in to participate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.