How do you lose to an integra? - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > The Hangout
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

The Hangout All non-tech and non-EVO related discussions. Login and say hello.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 08:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

How do you lose to an integra?

Don't look under the hood thats how. I ran this guy at the track yesterday. He had an integra with a Jdm H22a with a revv hard turbo kit. I didn't belive him I thought he was another "ricer" the turbo was, so quiet. I lined up and of course on the launch I took off, but then he started pulling like crazy, then I heard the turbo he was quick He pulled about 2 car leads ahead of me I was embarresed. Then I ran him again and he mishifted thats when I started to brag and I left.Ah M########### I will have to go today to get a slip. -
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2004, 10:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

I lost to a 97 GSR integra when my car was stock. My friend had hearders intake and exhaust. Little did i know my wastgate was stuck open. I guess that would explain why i was only able to hit 9psi in 5th by 4k rpm. He didn't want to race when i put my 16G on even when i am only running 13PSI on the 16G. Go figure
Old 04-19-2004, 06:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

I never lost to an integ....in my Eclipse, racing a GSR with I/E/H, I started off with a bad launch and misshifted going into second...twice..err it just didn't want to go in then.

but I ended up beating the guy by a car length after I got through 2nd and 3rd...

even though I was an idiot and just sucked really bad for some reason

Old 04-19-2004, 02:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by 12secEVO
I never lost to an integ....in my Eclipse, racing a GSR with I/E/H, I started off with a bad launch and misshifted going into second...twice..err it just didn't want to go in then.

but I ended up beating the guy by a car length after I got through 2nd and 3rd...

even though I was an idiot and just sucked really bad for some reason
This guy was running about 310 hp to the wheels though man on a 2600 pound come on.
Old 04-19-2004, 02:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by controlled spin
This guy was running about 310 hp to the wheels though man on a 2600 pound come on.
ohh...sorry...I wasn't dissing you...I was just sharing my racing against integ story...

an integ with a turbo'd H22a should be pretty damn fast...and I would actually give that guy some respect, apart from the fact that his front wheels just keep spinning...(thats why I'm getting rid of my GST)...but ya...sorry I guess I might have sounded bad...didn't meen to...

at least he was a "cooler" integ...
Old 04-19-2004, 07:23 PM   #6 (permalink)

LOL, I was just saying this wasn't your average day integ my bad didn't mean you pised me off or nothin.
Old 04-19-2004, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by controlled spin
LOL, I was just saying this wasn't your average day integ my bad didn't mean you pised me off or nothin.
lol...no...it aint average
Old 05-12-2004, 06:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Nowadays you cant take any car at face value. Just go to RRE and check out their white crapbox hatch with a 4G63 swap, 3552 turbo and 375+ whp. I drove it, the thing is really scary......yet I couldnt stop smiling. They bought the car for $600. You could win that back at the track easily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement