Ralliart - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > The Hangout
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

The Hangout All non-tech and non-EVO related discussions. Login and say hello.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2005, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Ralliart

I'm new to the Evo world, but know dsm's fairly well and have admired the EVO for as long as i can remember, I'm waiting to go to boot camp for the marine corps and afterwards hopefully i will finally buy my evo. but my question is this(i apologize if its been posted before, but i searched and did not find the answer i was looking for)

Where can you get Ralliart parts in the US?? Is there a website or anything that distributes them?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2005, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafnatu
I'm new to the Evo world, but know dsm's fairly well and have admired the EVO for as long as i can remember, I'm waiting to go to boot camp for the marine corps and afterwards hopefully i will finally buy my evo. but my question is this(i apologize if its been posted before, but i searched and did not find the answer i was looking for)

Where can you get Ralliart parts in the US?? Is there a website or anything that distributes them?
Pretty sure you have to get them from the UK...at least that's why a local club member has to do for all his Ralliart parts.

Btw, good luck affording the Evo as a junior enlisted. Even as a single E-5 in the Corps with BAH, I couldn't afford anything remotely close to an Evo. Hopefully, you'll be able to, because it's a DSM-owner's dream! ldstang50 does it, though, so it can be done!

Old 07-19-2005, 11:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

well man, im determined to get one. another question that recently came to light...how hard wouldi t be to find/import a jdm gsr 6 speed for an evo that isn't an MR?

Old 07-20-2005, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: SoCal
Reputation: turbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafnatu
...how hard wouldi t be to find/import a jdm gsr 6 speed for an evo that isn't an MR?

Start contacting;
http://www.roadraceengineering.com/4g63motorsearch.htm

Old 07-27-2005, 05:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

ralliart=expensive

brand new in the corps=broke

affording a evo while your're a brand new private=super broke...

not saying its not possiable but you will be hurting gas, insurance, and trying to mod... damn

only reason i make it with mines is i've been in a while (us army 15 yrs) wife works, no kids....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement