Sema 06 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > The Hangout
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

The Hangout All non-tech and non-EVO related discussions. Login and say hello.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2006, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: SoCal
Reputation: turbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpful
Sema 06

Wow, it is an amazing site to see and take in. Imagine numerous convention halls all filled with car stuff; parts, wheels, accesories, show cars, race cars, concept cars all under one roof. It's hard to cover everything in only the few days, but I do my best. There will be another thread about Evo specific parts in the general section soon.

Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2006, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Reputation: turbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpful
evomrguy!!!

evomrguy was there and told me to take a picture of these wheels. I'm not into the track racing so when he logs on he can explain.

Attached Images

Old 11-05-2006, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

The Greddy Evo IX. The car didn't come out too hot, but the others did... wow!

PS
Warr, get on 'em about the VTA with the MAF would ya?

Attached Images

Old 11-05-2006, 10:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

For all of you who put in big money into your brakes and really want to show them off...

Clear wheels!

... but I don't know how well the'll go over at tech inspection.

Attached Images

Old 11-05-2006, 10:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Oooo... Cosworth makes some pretty parts. Here's one of them for 350z dudes with the VQsomething or other;
Cast intake manifolds with perfectly cast velosity stacks. That's trick and make evomrguy want to go buy a 350z just to run these.

Attached Images

Old 11-05-2006, 10:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Another car picture that didn't turn out so hot, the Mitsubishi I. Some of you have seen it before in Turbo Magazine; Japan's little comuter car with a turbocharged inline three cylinder motor.

Hmmm... MBC, 3 inch turbo back, intake...

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/futuremodels/i.asp

Attached Images

Old 11-05-2006, 10:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

The only Eclipse I saw, but it's bad ass...
(Chris I think the camera's fine, I just had one too many. Sorry.)
http://www.woolfaircraft.com/home.htm
These guys do mandrel bends, tapers, and merge collectors.

Attached Images

Old 11-06-2006, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

Aww man I missed you at the show...not like it was hard to do with rediculous amounts of people walking around. My leg muscles are still feeling the pain...hopefully I'll have some photos to contribute soon, there was some pretty interesting cars. It's funny that I totally missed some of the ones you posted. and CLEAR WHEELS!!! ?! that's crazy
Old 11-06-2006, 11:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue-chic
Aww man I missed you at the show...not like it was hard to do with rediculous amounts of people walking around. My leg muscles are still feeling the pain...hopefully I'll have some photos to contribute soon, there was some pretty interesting cars. It's funny that I totally missed some of the ones you posted. and CLEAR WHEELS!!! ?! that's crazy
It's crazy huh? My legs feel OK, but it's my liver that's really feeling it.
Ya, post your pics. I know I missed so much.

Old 11-08-2006, 02:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Dynosheet: 424whp/401 lb-ft
Hey Larry, it would have helped if we would have asked about that 240 in the Full Race booth - come to find out it's the AWD conversion 240 that was in Modified Mag:

http://www.full-race.com/r14/skyline-conversion.php
http://www.full-race.com/r14/ourr14.php

I hate when I find this kind of stuff out after the fact...

Old 11-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Hey Emily, I stopped by the ATI and Tein booths but didn't see you. If I would have had your name written down I would have asked for you, but all I had written down was Rogue-chic - wasn't about to ask for you by that name

Larry, Shaun and I had a pretty good time on Wednesday. I'm sure they got a bit more sleep than I did that night/the next morning - we had a 'few' drinks That trip was definitely one to remember. Glad we were able to get together and share some drinks and laughs Larry/Shaun. Hope you guys had fun hanging out with me and my friends that night We'll have to get another party bus again sometime!

Old 11-09-2006, 10:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludachris
Hey Emily, I stopped by the ATI and Tein booths but didn't see you. If I would have had your name written down I would have asked for you, but all I had written down was Rogue-chic - wasn't about to ask for you by that name
That's ok...things went crazy and we were swamped with things to do so i missed a bunch of people. I was only at the Tein Booth Thur & Fri...oh well, there's always next year! (or LA auto show if you're going

Here's a couple started pictures. I'll post a thread soon when I get more online.

This is the Scion we've been cought up building, it's twin chaged and is a planned Time Attack car (more on that later), this girl was by far one of the more attractive models at the show.

mmmmmm (one day this will be mine)

the coolest refrigerator EVER!!!

bling bling

I'm digging the Flat paint job
Old 11-09-2006, 10:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludachris
... Larry/Shaun. Hope you guys had fun hanging out with me and my friends that night We'll have to get another party bus again sometime!
NEVER! NOOOOooooo....
(turbolarry turns and runs for the hills )

Rogue-chic,
Nice pics. Keep'em coming.

Old 11-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolarry
NEVER! NOOOOooooo....
(turbolarry turns and runs for the hills )

Rogue-chic,
Nice pics. Keep'em coming.
My friends are already trying to plan another Vegas trip for January - a friend of a friend is involved with the taping of Wild 'N Out in Vegas (an MTV show)... sounds like it's gonna be another fun trip!

Old 11-13-2006, 09:01 AM   #15 (permalink)

I haven't had a lot of time to get all my photos up but here's some more

Sponsored Links
Advertisement