Give us your feedback!!! Make EVOtuners your favorite EVO site! - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > General > Evotuners.net Site help
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Evotuners.net Site help Questions, comments, suggestions and discussions about EVOtuners.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2005, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Dynosheet: 424whp/401 lb-ft
Give us your feedback!!! Make EVOtuners your favorite EVO site!

We want to hear it from you - we know there are other EVO communities out there and we want to know what we (as a community) can offer you that they haven't. We love a challenge, and we want to be your favorite EVO resource. We already have a few features that aren't found elsewhere, and we're looking to add to the list to set ourselves apart. The framework is there - we want your input to see what else we can add to our plans.

Our goal is to give you a community where you can participate without intimidation, without suffocating flashing advertisements and clutter, and to give you a great user experience in a friendly, helpful environment. We like to keep things simple. Vendors are welcome to participate, but they will not be allowed to spam our forums. We have a strict Vendor policy that we will enforce to keep the quality of this site at a high level. Likewise, we will reward members who contirbute in a positive way and slap the hands of those who are here to cause trouble.

Our request to you is to help us build up some of our Tech sections - do you have an installation or project you'll be doing on your EVO this weekend? Get the camera out and take some shots as you go. Document the project and submit your documentation to our Tech Articles library. We're collecting all the How-To content we can so we can organize it for all EVO enthusiasts to take advantage of. Contribute to the cause and submit an article. Other EVO owners will thank you for it!

We're not new to building communities - check our DSMtuners.com site to see what we've been able to achieve in the DSM world Help us raise the bar in the EVO community as well and let your voice be heard.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2005, 08:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludachris
We want to hear it from you - we know there are other EVO communities out there and we want to know what we (as a community) can offer you that they haven't. We love a challenge, and we want to be your favorite EVO resource. We already have a few features that aren't found elsewhere, and we're looking to add to the list to set ourselves apart. The framework is there - we want your input to see what else we can add to our plans.

Our goal is to give you a community where you can participate without intimidation, without suffocating flashing advertisements and clutter, and to give you a great user experience in a friendly, helpful environment. We like to keep things simple. Vendors are welcome to participate, but they will not be allowed to spam our forums. We have a strict Vendor policy that we will enforce to keep the quality of this site at a high level. Likewise, we will reward members who contirbute in a positive way and slap the hands of those who are here to cause trouble.

Our request to you is to help us build up some of our Tech sections - do you have an installation or project you'll be doing on your EVO this weekend? Get the camera out and take some shots as go. Document the project and submit your documentation to our Tech Articles library. We're collecting all the How-To content we can so we can organize it for all EVO enthusiasts to take advantage of. Contribute to the cause and submit an article. Other EVO owners will thank you for it!

We're not new to building communities - check our DSMtuners.com site to see what we've been able to achieve in the DSM world Help us raise the bar in the EVO community and let your voice be heard.
Will do what I can Luda. I'll be taking my tranny off here soon and putting in an Exede clutch after shep works his magic. Plus I'll be pulling the intake mani and head off to open the air tracks up and continue with my sleeper look. Not that an Evo can be sleeper
Old 02-04-2005, 09:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Send a message via AIM to psi2high
id love to help but i dont own an evo. i got a 92 talon and im on dsmtuners.

Old 02-04-2005, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: SoCal
Reputation: turbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I'll do what I can.
I had my Eclipse for 8 yrs. and in that time I searched every corner of the internet for tuning and upgrade information. I also found that dsmtuners.com was the greatest source of information and help in doing anything to that car. That's what I love about the tuners sites, the sharing of information so you can do it yourself. I look forward to this site being just as great.
The Eclipse is gone now , but I have an Evo .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement