Thanks for all the help with my SAFC2 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > General > Evotuners.net Site help
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Evotuners.net Site help Questions, comments, suggestions and discussions about EVOtuners.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2005, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Thanks for all the help with my SAFC2

I like how you had to close the forum on the SAFC2 question so i couldn't reply NICE!!!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2005, 11:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: SoCal
Reputation: turbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I believe your previous thread was locked to prevent others from posting Buschur's AFC settings too. Sorry if you were offended, but I believe Fourdoor did it as a favor to our vendor.

Old 03-03-2005, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Reputation: Fourdoor is known to be trustworthy and helpfulFourdoor is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I don't even know if Buschur is a Vendor here, but trying to get any vendors tuning for free is out of the question. If someone posts up asking for XEDE maps from Shiv over at Vishnu that thread will be locked just as fast.

Keith

Old 03-08-2005, 10:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Dynosheet: 424whp/401 lb-ft
Trying to get help with tuning is one thing - but trying to get Buschur AFC settings without going through Buschur is not cool. We don't want Buschur coming back to us asking why we're allowing people to give out their secrets on our site. This site is here to help the users learn how to modify and tune their cars themselves, not to allow users to trade shop secrets when the shops won't give them out directly. If you want Buschur's AFC settings, ask them directly. If they don't give them to you, don't try to go around them by asking people here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement