We have a team for the 24 Hours of Lemons
race at Buttonwillow for the weekend of August 15th.
We had two people flake out and now are in need of 1 to 3 more drivers. We have a fully prepped 1G AWD Talon ready for the race.
Ideally we would have people who meet some of the following requirements:
1. Can COMMIT to the race. We've had enough flakes.
2. Has or can get your own safety equipment per the rules (full face SA2000 or higher helmet, and SFI3A5 race suite, nomex shoes/gloves). A full setup like that will likely cost you $450 or so if you don't already have some of the equipment.
3. Has some money to spend on the car. Racing costs money and we're NOT sponsoring you. We'd like someone who can pay for their portion of the car. Maybe $500-$700 depending on how many people we have on a team. Entry fees ($250 each), tires, roll bars, safety equipment, brakes, etc cost $$$. If you wanna play you'll have to pay.
4. Has some road race experience on an actual race track.
The next two are really optional, but would be helpful.
5. Is able and willing to work on the car.
6. Has a truck and or trailer to help get the car to to Buttonwillow.
PM me if you are interested.
Here is a pic of the car prior to it's last LeMons race.