Grill the Beef@Malibu's Revenge - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > SoCal EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

SoCal EVO Forum SoCal, Vegas, and surrounding areas.
SoCal Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: SoCal
Send a message via Yahoo to EvoNinja
Grill the [email protected]'s Revenge

Note: IF YOU DRINK HATERAIDE PLEASE DONíT REPLY TO THIS POST. Serious Drivers only

I just found this site and this is one of my first or latest post on this subject. Iím telling everyone I can about this because I want to help build Team AnXiety the only RallySport Evo team with serious drivers who would like to prove their driving skills to become eligible for the 2010 RallySport Draft.

We need to represent Evo's on the next Driving meet this weekend Nov. 7th @ 9am so please PM me if you can make it. If you have questions about it please click on the F.A.Q link below. 9am in the morning is the best time to drive this route believe me!

Last weekend October 31st at 9:00am in the morning, BEEF between two prominent RallySport teams, one from the Western Alliance and another from the Southern Alliance met at ďMalibuís RevengeĒ Hyper●Formance MotorSports RallySport qualification route.

Knowing there were people from both teams; Southern Alliance Team AnXiety (Mitsubishi Only) and Western Alliance team Ground Zero, everyone knew RallySport competition will be fierce in 2010.

There were about 40 cars out there, from Mercedes, Porsches, BMWís, Ferrariís, Lamborginiís, Mazdaís, Toyota MR2, Lotus, Fords, and Chevyís. There even were females in Nissan 350z! Me and my friends were here last weekend so we knew we were going to make the qualification time.

After standing around like last time for about 15 mins, Max from Hyper●Formance MotorSports handed out a route named ďMalibuís RevengeĒ which had 2:19:00 printed on the top of the page. Most of us had our own copies downloaded from the website.

He told us that the company is looking for 240 drivers in the Southern California area to compete in commercially sponsored TSD rallies in 2010. All we had to do was prove our skills by driving the route safely and legally (no tickets or accidents) and get back within the Official Time Performance Window (OTPW) 5 minute time window. That meant btw 2:19:00 and 2:24:00, how hard can it be right?

Wrong! It was hard, very challenging, a total thrill, exciting and the most fun me and my friends ever had driving our cars. We did this last week and we were ready this time. Again, we got timed out one by one (about 1 min a part) me and my friends were not together and when we got back this time I MADE the time window with 2 minutes 25 seconds to spare and I wasnít the only one!

We are getting ready for the Twisted Angelís meet coming up on Nov. 21 (Sat) at 9am. A co-driver is needed so bring a friend.

I pray to God I see yaíll there!

See Malibuís Revenge:HERE

See the RallySport teams being formed to date:
HERE

Frequently Asked Questions: HERE

RallySport News Twitter: HERE HERE

2010 RallyFuzion
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement