New To The Evo, Not To The Game - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Tech Forums > Newbie/General Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Newbie/General Forum Beginner/basic questions and general EVO discussion. Specific questions should be asked in a focused forum below. This area is for the newbies.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 07 EVO
Club Region: Southeast
New To The Evo, Not To The Game

I used to tell my friends that I would never buy an Evo. I always liked the looks and sound, but it never peaked my interest enough to buy one........until now. I absolutely love my Evo X. I was close to getting out of the game since my last car drained the life out of me and not to mention my wallet. I was just going to throw in the towel and get a family car since I have 3 kids and could no longer deal with the smaller compacts. Anyways, I am glad I found this site. I have been here for over a month as a guest and finally registered a week or two ago. I have been doing quite a bit of reading on the engine, mods, how to's and warnings. You guys are a very solid bunch and am glad to be an Evo owner along side you. Woot!!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 03 EVO
Club Region: Mid Atlantic
Send a message via AIM to SicLanEvo
welcome to the evo family. post up some pics and what are your plans for your evo X? the evo can be a family car its got 4 doors and 5 seats. works for me anyway
Old 03-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 07 EVO
Club Region: Southeast
Quote:
Originally Posted by SicLanEvo View Post
welcome to the evo family. post up some pics and what are your plans for your evo X? the evo can be a family car its got 4 doors and 5 seats. works for me anyway
Thanks for the welcome. Yeah it is very functional to be used as a family car as well as a performance car (which is the reason why I chose the Evo X). I could not have made a better decision. I passed a guy driving an Acura today on my street, and as I passed his car he yelled "You're a God" LOL, It was cool. I really do beleive I am the only Evo X owner in Tampa, FL. I have yet to see another one, which makes me feel good. Heres a few pics of the car.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Tri State
Send a message via AIM to JDM EXOTICS
welcome and congrats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDM parts and accessories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement