Newbie Checking In! - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Tech Forums > Newbie/General Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Newbie/General Forum Beginner/basic questions and general EVO discussion. Specific questions should be asked in a focused forum below. This area is for the newbies.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car:
Club Region: Southwest
Newbie Checking In!

Hey all from Avondale Arizona!
i'm newbie! currently driving a 00 civic ex with my first motor swap and i'm here because of one hard fact. IM TIRED OF TRYING TO MAKE SLOW CARS FAST!
I've decided to start my hunt for an Evo IX because it still has the iron block but it has MIVEC (Honda guys cant give up VTEC hah!). I'll be aiming to make around 400whp while stiffening the whole car for a good road racing car. Really excited to pickup an Evo after putting 3000 bucks into my civic to make a whopping 112whp @7800rpm!!! WHOOOHOO!

Cant wait to do more research and to get started. If anyone has any tips on making around 400whp id love to hear em!
my mod list so far is going to include a catback, cosworth cams, springs and retainers, turbo plumbing, a turbo back exhaust and an AEM standalone EMS. i've seen a lot of talk about o2 sensor housings and MAF sensor nonsence so i'm going to have to read up on how these sensors add more power?
Bye bye for now!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement