This is what im shooting for - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Tech Forums > Newbie/General Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Newbie/General Forum Beginner/basic questions and general EVO discussion. Specific questions should be asked in a focused forum below. This area is for the newbies.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2010, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Club Region: Mid Atlantic
This is what im shooting for

I want a road cuircit racing/ time attack evo on the street..

kinda like this but not the green

Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 03 EVO
Send a message via AIM to SicLanEvo
very overkill there are plenty of kits and bolt on wings that will give you the look you want, check out voltex. also if your going to daily this car becareful on the kit, because front bumpers and CF lips are not cheap at all.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

yeah i know what your saying. Voltex is the way to go
Old 02-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

im not saying they are the only way to go, but When you think about bodykits they make some good stuff that is truly designed for Time attack. If your car is a daily driver stick with the stock body with a nice front lip, and JDM evo 9 rear bumper. If you want the crazy aero stuff you are going to need a full coilover setup very wide wheels with lots of rolling pulling and cutting of the fenders to compliment the aero. I had my car almost how i wanted the exterior then a curb claimed my CF front lip and a wheel.

My next car will not be for the faint of heart in the aero department. much like yourself I will have a Time attack ready street monster. more detail hopefully in the near future but it will be a full build fromt top to bottem.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SicLanEvo View Post
im not saying they are the only way to go, but When you think about bodykits they make some good stuff that is truly designed for Time attack. If your car is a daily driver stick with the stock body with a nice front lip, and JDM evo 9 rear bumper. If you want the crazy aero stuff you are going to need a full coilover setup very wide wheels with lots of rolling pulling and cutting of the fenders to compliment the aero. I had my car almost how i wanted the exterior then a curb claimed my CF front lip and a wheel.

My next car will not be for the faint of heart in the aero department. much like yourself I will have a Time attack ready street monster. more detail hopefully in the near future but it will be a full build fromt top to bottem.
that is gonna be sick. keep us posted on it take pics.. thats gonna be awsome. I love useing Japanese cars for what they were made to be used for..
Old 02-10-2010, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

yeah i will have pics. I havent posted any pics of my current car on here in awhile though. Maybe I will make a new thread of what my car looked like before the curb incident
Old 02-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

that would be cool. i think you should do that. plus it would give me somthing to look at to keep my mind off of the 33 inches of snow on the ground haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement