First off Commen sense and basic knowledge of your vehicle
A extra pair of hands is never bad
floor jack and jack stands ( Or Lift)
socket wrench ( or easier with a Air compressor if available)
sockets: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm
wrenches: 12mm, 17mm, 19mm
Eibach Pro-kit Springs
03-06 Mitsubishi Evolution 8-9
NOTE: Eibach states you do not have to trim the bumpstops.
1. Jack up car and put the jack stands in proper places. Or use a lift if you have access to one. Pop your hood and trunk. Remove Trunk material if need be to access the rear strut tower bolts.
2. I started with the front but this can be done either way. Remove the wheel.
3. Remove the 2 bolts (19mm) holding the front strut to the knuckle or hub assembly.
4. Remove the 12mm nut from the back of the strut holding the brake line and speed sensor lines in place.
5. Remove the 3 strut tower nuts (14mm) under the hood.
6. Push down the on the brake assembly and remove the strut/spring assembly.
7. Use a spring compressor and compress the spring.
8. use a flat head screwdriver and remove the cap on the top of the strut to expose the nut.
9. Remove the nut from the strut.
10. install and line up new spring.
11. compress spring
12. line up strut tower top and screw on nut.