July 31 · 11:00am - 2:00pm
Mill Pond Park Dog Park
555 Mills Rd
Saline, MI 48176
N 42° 10.122 W 083° 47.682
17T E 269152 N 4672288
Mitsubishi Outlander ... see what all the barking is about.
Come join the crew for "Dog Days of Summer" at Mill Pond Park Dog Park Saturday, July 31. Drive up in your Mitsubishi and bring your pup(s) for some fun in the park.
This is the second event this summer in the South Eastern Michigan region.
If it rains on the day of the event, it will be moved to another date.
Fenced on three sides and open to the river on the West. Dogs can swim in the Saline River; this dog park is fenced on three sides and has river access on the forth. At West Bennett Street and Mills Rd, Saline, MI. Restrooms and picnic areas in rest of park.
1) Dogs must NEVER be left unattended.
2) Owners must have a leash for each dog.
3) B.Y.O.B. = Bring Your Own Bags for clean up.
4) All dogs must wear a current license.
5) Owners are responsible and liable for actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
6) Dogs known to be aggressive towards dogs or people may not enter the park.
7) Pets must be properly inoculated and healthy (no contagious conditions/disease).
8) Female dogs "in heat" may not enter the park.
9) Owners are required to clean up after their dogs.
10) Keep your dog leashed until you reach the Dog Park Area.
11) Dog Park is located within the fenced area only.
12) Failure to comply with the rules may result in discontinuing the Dog Park.