A scavenger hunt along the route from Motown to Factory for great prizes.
Join us for on our Motown MOD RALLY to Factory MOD in Normal, IL.
What is it?
Collect objects along the route between MOTOWN and FACTORY to earn tickets for a raffle to win great prizes. There are other ways to win tickets so everybody has a chance!
When is it?
Motown MOD RALLY TO Factory MOD – September 25, 2009
Factory MOD - September 26, 2009
Where Is It?
Starting point can be from anywhere along the route between Detroit, MI and Bloomington, IL.
Ann Arbor (Ann Arbor Mitsubishi), Chelsea, Jackson, Albion, Marshall, Battle Creek, Paw Paw, Kalamazoo (Harold Zeigler Mitsubishi), Hartford, Benton Harbor, Bridgeman, Three Oaks, Michigan City, Portage, Gary, Hammond, Mokena, Joliet, Channohan, Braidwood, Dwight, Pontiac, Lexington, Normal (Factory, O'Brien Mitsubishi-Normal).
- This event is not a time based event. No speeding is allowed. Participants are expected to drive safely and to obey all traffic laws.
- All participants must have legal driver’s licenses.
- If you break any laws at any time during any portion of the road rally to Factory MOD, you will be disqualified.
- Each item will be collected and scored at the turn-in booth at Factory MOD before 11:00 am on Saturday, September 26, 2009. No items will be returned until the rally scoring is complete.
- Mitsubishi Motors accepts no liability for you or your vehicles while participating in this event.
- Mitsubishi employees are not eligible to participate.
- First 100 Turn-ins receive a MOTOWN MOD RALLY to FACTORY MOD T-Shirt.
Every $5 Donation to “Petfinder.com Foundation” = 1 raffle ticket
Sign up for mailing list at MOTOWN MOD Booth = 1 raffle ticket
Pictures of items with city name = 1 raffle ticket
Mitsubishi Car Club member = 2 raffle tickets
Items with city name printed on them = 2 raffle tickets
Item with PawPaw, Michigan printed on it = 3 raffle tickets
Item from a Mitsubishi dealer along the route = 3 raffle tickets