Canyon run / Car Museum tour Sunday June 29th 3pm - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2008, 10:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Canyon run / Car Museum tour Sunday June 29th 3pm

Too F.U.N. Run Part 2! Last week we had a great turnout to test the route with about 60 or so cars! We only made it half way until it started raining. The Toyota guys really wanted to do a cruise after their event so we decided to just do it again but this time go all out! I will be texting/emailing the people who came last week along with sending out the information to my text list which is about 400 people.

MEET UP:
Club Auto Museum
11100 W. 8th Ave.
Lakewood CO 80215
MAPQUEST MAP: Map of 11100 W 8th Ave Lakewood, CO by MapQuest
**There will be free Vitamin Energy drinks given out before the cruise**
-Looking for prizes to give out from potential sponsors....Last week we gave out $600 in gift certificates from Extreme Auto Works for window tint and tires from Discount Tires!

TIME:
2pm - 3pm Tours of the Museum to see the $10 Million dollars worth of exotic and vintage cars
3pm - 4pm Show and Shine car show
4pm SHARP- departing for the cruise.
7pm - Arriving to Sonics on Alemeda in Green Mountain for huge Sunday night meet!

CRUISE ROUTE:
Golden Gate Canyon road (HWY 93), through Blackhawk, through Echo Lake, and back through Evergreen to Sonics on Alameda in Green Mountain at about 7pm for the Sunday night car meet. We will have about 6 stops along the route in order to let the slower cars catch up and keep us all together. I will post the stops on the directions!

There will be directions printed out for you when you arrive. There is no cost

If you can, bring 2-way FRS radios to communicate as cell phones do not work in the Canyons.

If you didn't show up last week you missed out! Don't miss this one! I will post some pictures of last week tomorrow! So who is down?

Mike B
303/929-1998
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 07:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

ah fawk, why does all the cool stuff happen when i'm working?!? this sounds super cool Michael, hopefully you do it again on a sunday i don't have to work!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement