Evo Meet June 22 since NOPI was Cancelled - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2008, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Evo Meet June 22 since NOPI was Cancelled

So since NOPI was cancelled due to their lame ass excuses and we all want an Evo meet and most were going to NOPI I changed the date to June 21 which is a Saturday. So since it is next week it can still be at Red Rocks but I will not be able to bring any food. We can all go grab a bite after the meet.

Meet should start as they normally do around 11 am. We can have a pre meet the Denver Mechandise Mart again. Say around 10 am.

Let me know if this sounds good.

*****************meet changed to saturday June 21********************

Last edited by Joshsevo; 06-13-2008 at 10:54 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-13-2008, 08:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

damn changing last minute i already put my leave request in!!
Old 06-13-2008, 08:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

LOL sorry bro, there is a car show on the 29th that a few of us are going to in Englewood

Old 06-13-2008, 09:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 05 EVO
Send a message via AIM to scooterthepirat
sounds good to me. im down for meeting people at merch mart again we can see how long it takes them to kick us out again
Old 06-13-2008, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

OK now the consensus is that we should have the meet on saturday cause more people will come.

**************SO THE MEET MOVED TO SATURDAY THE 21ST NOW....********************
Old 06-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

sat 21st meet I will be off work, Would def love to finally meet some fellow evo owners since i know nobody out here, more then likely count me in...where is this merch place you guys are speaking of for the pre-meet?
Old 06-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Well then we will see you at the Denver merchandise mart at 58 ave and I 25. WE had a good turn out for this last one. Had about 25 evos

If you live S or N depends which way you wil turn on 58 th to get to the mart. South turn right, north turn left. Its basically on the east side of I25. The mart is like 100 yds off to your left. Show up around 10-1015
Old 06-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

ill have to map quest it i live over here in reunion/commerce city .by dia but ill try to make it out this time
Old 06-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeamaro View Post
ill have to map quest it i live over here in reunion/commerce city .by dia but ill try to make it out this time
I-70 East, to I-25 North, to 58th, take a right (east), go into the parking lot on the left side of the road at the next intersection.

is this replacing the other planned meet Josh???
Old 06-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

finally a saturday meet!

ill try to make it

so u guys r goin to end up at red rocks?

-Vince
Old 06-13-2008, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoRSTroy View Post
I-70 East, to I-25 North, to 58th, take a right (east), go into the parking lot on the left side of the road at the next intersection.

is this replacing the other planned meet Josh???

yes Troy this is replacing the meet on the 29th of this month sine all of us are just dying to meet up and on a saturday.

There is a car show a few of use might go to in Englewood on the 29 so this kinds works out good for all parties..
Old 06-14-2008, 08:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

Not so fast guys a new event has been anounced and from what I hear there will be a car show too. We all need to roll into this and show NOPI what a bunch of dicks they are for the shit they pulled. If only a few come then NOPI will not come back next year.

NOPI cancels - Bandimere Speedway revises schedule!

Bandimere Speedway is disappointed to have learnedvia a press release from NOPI, that they have cancelled their Colorado and Utah events. The Colorado event was scheduled for Bandimere Speedway on June 21-22. With a week to plan a new event, Bandimere Speedway has revised the schedule as such:

Saturday, June 21 -non-points SUPER PRO, PRO,TROPHY, and SENIORclasses will be run under theFive-R Fall Series rules (entry fees, payouts, ET breaks). In addition, for those Sport Compact & Import racers disappointed in losing an event, a STREET TUNERbracket class, andheads-up action with theTC Performance STREET SPORT COMPACT presented byMartian's Powder & Ceramic Coating, and ImportSports / PFI Performance PRO SPORT COMPACT classes. The heads-up sport compact classes will run with the USP rules (www.uspracing.com), as most local racers are familiar with and legal for these classes. Also, a TIME ONLY/GRUDElane will be provided. Racers may not run "Time Only" and a race class.

Sunday, June 22 - Jr. Drag Bash - This will be the non-points 50th Anniversary Bash for the Jr dragster competitors. There will be three Bracket Classes (12.90, 8.90, and 7.90), Index Classes (12.90, 10.90, 9.90, 8.90, and 7.90),a Quick 32, and Junior Comp.

Event pages on the Bandimere Upcoming Event will be updated over the weekend with more information, entry fees, and gate times.

A statement from Bandimere Speedway and the NHRA regarding the sudden cancellation of the NOPI event is posted on the website, as well.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #13 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Agree with EVOXCO...we should roll into the new event en masse.

Old 06-14-2008, 08:35 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon View Post
Agree with EVOXCO...we should roll into the new event en masse.
And if its the same price that the ET Series then it will be 1/2 price of what NOPI would have been.As far as the car show goes they are still workng out all the details.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #15 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
If I am allowed to go, I will run the Sport Compact Street Heads-Up class. YEah, there will be 10-sec cars, but it would be a good chance to bust out some record 11.5-11.6 runs, since there should be tons of traction.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement