FINALLY FIXED.... but for real this time... i swearz...
So after being puzzled \about why when the vac lines were in the "correct" position, i was hitting my target boost level and it sharply tapering to 12 psi, and when the lines were reversed not feeling any loss of power although boosting to the moon, i decided i would do more testing with the lines connected in the "incorrect" manner.
So i switched the lines, turned the boost all the way - and turn it from there 7-10 clicks +. I close the hood, take off thinking it would be max boosting and nothing would change... I WAS WRONG! It hit 21 psi and tapered to about 19 throughout each gear with little to no feeling of power loss. I tried 5 more pulls and had similar results on each... so as of right everything appears to be working great...
Trial and error is a pain in the A$$, but sometimes necessary i suppose.
Thank you warr for your suggestions and patience through this. I sincerely hope that this is the last time i have to update the the status of the mbc and works from here on out.