Got my car detailed - Great experience! - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2009, 07:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up Got my car detailed - Great experience!

I’d like to share a great experience I just had with Jazz Car Wash. As some of you already know, I moved to Colorado from California last year. When I got here, the paint on my Evo was in “show car” condition. After driving through one winter here, however, things had changed. The paint had lost its luster and the clear bra that covers the front of my car had deep gouges and scratches in it. Long story short, not matter how clean I got the car, the paint was dull and unreflective.

Well, I few weeks ago I took my truck to Jazz to use the drive through carwash and met the owner, Keith. We talked about the truck for a while and I told him about the paint on my car. He told me to bring it by, because he also did full details at the shop. The next week, I did. He personally inspected my car along with his head detailer and they came up with a plan on how to repair the damage to my paint and clear bra. After they explained their ideas to me I decided to give it a try.

I dropped the car off at Jazz last Sunday morning, and picked it up in the afternoon. I can’t even explain the difference their work made. The paint is once again reflective and the deep cuts and gouges are absolutely gone from the clear bra. This is very impressive, because my clear bra does not have a thin layer of clear coat like many do today. So, they had to actually polish the bra material itself. All in all, the car could be entered into a car show. That’s how good the paint looks.

Overall I was blown away by their work and their service so I thought I’d share the experience with you guys in case you are considering a detail on your car during the summer months. I’ll snap some pictures today and post them up so you can see what I’m talking about.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2009, 11:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

How much did it cost you?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement