Horsepower Research and Develpoment in Commerce City Colorado - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2010, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Tri State
What a sad story!!! To a service man no less.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2010, 07:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: NorCal
******UPDATE********

Keep sending your stories to the Adams County Investigation unit as the more there pile goes up the more there digging deeper, and my foot is more then in the door with my investigation. I love adding you to my stack of people so email me but you need to call them and report your shop dealings.

My Court date with Donald Allen Walker is on January 24th 2011 at the Adams County Court house, and records can be found online. I would like all to come to support me that have been effected in anyway by him, his wife, his shop, or his dealing selling parts or having bought parts. I already have a large list of speakers so I dont need anymore of that but support will show the courts what this kind of guy is like that I have the 20+ people sitting behind me when they ask that I have talked to in the past year.

Don Walker has already lost 3 court cases very similar to mine that were waaaaayyyyy less indeph then this one so this will be a cake walk when I go. Ive taked to all 3 people that have sued Don Walker and won which gave me alot of insight on how this case will most likely be opened and close. I suggest you remove all cars or parts from him that you can real soon if you have been holding off to do so before this case begins and ends so you can get your parts back without hassle, and before the verdict is read so when we start to liquidate all of his "assets" which are being researched as we speak you are already ahead of the game.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Tri State
I am so happy, please keep us updated with details and any compensation received.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:28 AM   #19 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car:
Club Region: Outside North America
Did this case ever get to Court?....If so please can you let me know the outcome.

The reason I ask is that Mr Walker organised a model car Proxy Race which people from all over the World took part. On completion of the Event, Mr Walker ceased all communications and to date has not returned any of the models, or the prizes, (donated by others) and has not refunded any of the monies sent to him........Total value of the "theft", (that is what it is) is about $3500.

Sorry to bust into your Forum....(I'm into German cars I'm afraid...), but we are pretty keen to get hold of "Good Ole Don", for explanations.....

If anyone has had dealings with this fellow, please let me know as we are currently talking to the Colorado Police Department.

Regards
Old 05-09-2011, 11:11 AM   #20 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 05 EVO
Club Region: Southwest
i hate seeing stuff like this happen... hope everything works out in your favor. it's frustrating just looking at the before and after pics...
Old 03-03-2012, 09:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Angry

I am truely sorry about your supra... I remember seeing that sitting around his shop.. So sad... I remember how he used to gloat about its "build up". He never gave me a good feeling.. I took my 1995 eclipse gsx to him once... We had been talking about an extensive build up.. I had already added 264 cams, Clutch masters stage 4 clutch myself, ported the turbo and manifold myself and did some DSM free mods like hacked maf.. ect.. Had alot into the car.. It had around 60,000 Original miles... It was in PRISTINE condition. Had always kept up on maintenance... ALWAYS... After talking to Don about wanting a stroker engine build up and larger turbo like 50 trim or bigger. He suggest me bring in the car so he can give it a look over... I brought it in and he Conveniently requested i leave it over night he was "about to leave early" and asked if i had another ride and could come by and get it in the morning... IDK why but i agreed. Worst mistake of my DSM life... I came back FIRST thing in the morning.. He said ok, i looked it over, I did an engine comp check and here is what i came up with.. Seemed od since we were supposed to be looking into a full 100 mm stroker.. not building onto the 2.0L.. He also charged me for that which he said the entire thing was supposed to be "real quick and free, like a consultation, just come on down and we can talk about your build up" So after all this i got the shadiest feelings about him.. Go figure not more than a week later on a very easy drive.. maybe 30 minutes away from the house the car UNEXPLAINABLY OVER HEATS LIKE CRAZY!!
We had it towed home.. I began debugging the issue.. Fans were working, plenty of cooling, Thermostate passed the Temp test. Timing was SPOT on, engine was working fine.. No crank walk, No balance shafts to go wrong with.. It wasnt just a sensor because the cars over flow tank was boiling when it happened... I couldnt figure it out... Till i started tearing into things and found my fans shroud had began to melt from some un known heat exchange.. i didnt have my original turbo... The exhaust was blowing out the side right behind the turbine before the o2 housing.. It didnt even have the heat shielding anymore... I knew it wasnt my turbo because mine didnt look like crap, and it wasnt ported anymore.... I ported it MYSELF......... He had absolutely NO idea wtf i was talking about, swore up and down about it back and forth like i must be a moron. Told me to bring the car down and he could figure it out for me.. I basically told him to f**k off.. I couldnt find anyone who wanted to touch it, I kept hearing "your words against his, he's a licensed professional" Blah blah blah... All i have to say is i hope he rots with car issues for the rest of his life... Your supra is traggic.. That was a beautiful car... I remember it before all that non sense happened.. I really feel bad for you..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement