Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

June 29th Evo Meet @ Red Rocks

6K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  yoojeankim 
#1 · (Edited)
************this Has Been Canceled Due To The Nopi Meet And To A Car Show On May 29th.************

#2 ·
supposedly we start our block leave around that time, so i dont know for sure if i'll be able to make it...maybe towards the begining-middle of the month? but the place and activities sound great. it'd be cool to have a massive evo meet/bbq up there, and with it warmer that it was last time ::chills:: should be a good time.

#4 ·
See the problem with a earlier time is this

Evo vs Sti showdown the first weekend, plus saturday the 7th is my Bday

KBPI's car show is the 14th which some of us (me) will be entering

NOPI on June 21-22

So it is hard for me to plan things when I am not going to be there. If you ant to meet up another time let me know, but there needs to be a majority of people to agree to this.

#6 ·
oh okay. well im almost certain that our leave doesnt start till the 1st, but there are all sorts of rumors and dates flying around, so im down with whatever you set it as man and i'll do my best to show up.

for the springs guys going, we need to come up with a meet spot and set time asap so we can put the word out around town to those not on the forum. just a heads up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.