Thanks for deleting the thread - Page 3 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2008, 05:38 AM   #31 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Brian, of course you are inferring it's me, but that doesn't explain Mark making this thread (twice actually). I did nothing to elicit this reaction, and I have done nothing EVER to elicit such awful behavior, cursing, nastiness, and hatred. I've never done anything to Mark, Lucas, OR Quinnie, yet look at their reactions. I figured that you as a rational person would even take offense to the way they reacted. I know at least one person in the group did...

I have not pushed any of these people to any extremes. The extent to what I've done is to piss people off on a forum where I speak my mind. The magnitudes of my offenses and their reactions do not match.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2008, 05:41 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
The thread originator deleted it - that is his prerogative as it is for anyone who starts a thread or makes a post. You can always delete your own stuff.
Oh, so what your really trying to say is Tobz deleted the thread because it had truthful information in it that answered his question huh?

Clay, do you need to borrow a shovel or backhoe to dig yourself out of all the BULL$HIT that your walkin in? Seriously get over yourself bud, your living in a black & white area while the rest of us are living in the grey area... <-woody harrelson ~ moneytrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EpicEVO-
Lucas even helped you advertise your website by making stickers for you/ hosting a dyno day for you.. etc etc... He is obviously just over this website like a lot of other people are, and it stupid things like this that prove the site isn't run as well as other sites, if the owner of the site can't manage what stays and what goes it still sucks IMO...
Yes, even another favor that I did for RMEVO & Tobz (btw those stickers did cost me $350.00 and I do have a receipt to prove it). $hit, I even organized the very 1st meet for RMEVO. I have PM'd the owner of the site for shop sponsorship several times and NEVER got a response back... hmm

Yup, your right Mark. This site is run HORRIBLY.

Peace out!

Oh yea, your smilies here F U C K I N G suck! gotta borrow em from another site...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:48 AM   #33 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Why would I need a shovel to do anything? Someone made a thread. He later deleted it. Then, some jacklegs went off the handle accusing the mods of deleting it, accusing me of deleting it, and saying the site sucks because moderators can't keep things from being deleted. Hello, the thread originator simply deleted his own thread. That has nothing to do with me, and you can speculate all you want on why he did it, but that in no way justifies all the cursing and poo flinging that has gone on here.

Get over myself? Lucas, nothing you said here made any sense. I thought more highly of you, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe one day you'll look back at these awful, senseless comments and wonder why you were acting so immature. If not, then hopefully your customers don't see this.

I can't understand what has set you guys off on such a wild frenzy. You keep bashing me, yet I'm the only one acting normal, not cursing, not insulting, and not bothering people.

Old 06-04-2008, 06:27 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon View Post
Brian, of course you are inferring it's me, but that doesn't explain Mark making this thread (twice actually). I did nothing to elicit this reaction, and I have done nothing EVER to elicit such awful behavior, cursing, nastiness, and hatred. I've never done anything to Mark, Lucas, OR Quinnie, yet look at their reactions. I figured that you as a rational person would even take offense to the way they reacted. I know at least one person in the group did...

I have not pushed any of these people to any extremes. The extent to what I've done is to piss people off on a forum where I speak my mind. The magnitudes of my offenses and their reactions do not match.
I understand that and while not knowing which particular thread is being referred to, if the OP deleted it then I agree with your point of view.

I was giving my point of view as to why people fly off the handle when it comes to your "style" of moderation. Not so much in reference to the current topic of this post. If you said something I don't agree with then by all means I'll let you know. But if what you say is true then you are getting some undue "heat".
Old 06-04-2008, 11:19 AM   #35 (permalink)
brp

can somebody explain this shit? i had not even posted in that thread but hey...
https://www.evotuners.net/forums/f28/what-eff-3108/
Old 06-04-2008, 01:17 PM   #36 (permalink)

BRP I would like a explanation as well to that comment that was left there.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:25 PM   #37 (permalink)

That thread I started with trying to relate BRP's harassing of Warrtalon. No one made the relation between my analogy, so I guess it was a bad one. But still my point in there stands. BPR, your ego is bigger than you can handle right now. Calm it down or put up some slips and we'll all be a little happier. Also note that I replied to your accusations and shananaghans BRP.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #38 (permalink)

U guys keep saying slips and slips and all shit like not. not everyone races for TIME SLIPS! #### I hate goin to the track, i find it pointless. i am sure if he hasnt gone yet he finds it pointless.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:31 PM   #39 (permalink)

The only reason we keep saying slips is cause he keeps referring to what slips provide... Proof that your car is faster than someone else's...
Old 06-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #40 (permalink)

if he liked goin to the track he would have goen already. IMO.
and I dont think he has anything to prove to anyone. IMO
Old 06-04-2008, 01:44 PM   #41 (permalink)

Warrtalon,

If what you are saying is true than obviously Tobz has something to hide and there was a lot of truth in what mark had to say. Also if tobz did delete the thread than I apologize for my remarks towards you but it is quite apparent that someone has something to hide.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #42 (permalink)

Should I tear off the rmevo sticker on my car now????? hahahahaha.
Seriously.... should I take it off?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs444 View Post
yes i think everyone might take it off.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:57 PM   #44 (permalink)

WARRTALON (Clay i think) the reason i created this whole thread is because i was mad that someone would delete a thread after there was relevent information in it..

I thought it was only mods that could do that I was wrong.. So as i said before sorry for blamming you.. maybe its tobz that should be blammed for my hateful posts in this forum..

Either way i thought it was lame that, that thread got deleted.. that is what i was frustrated about. So like i said before sorry for blamming the wrong person. And you are correct you have done nothing to me, i did hear rumors that you were saying Brians track times were weak and i thought that was lame but it had nothing to do with me so im not holding that against you. I really was convinced that The mod weather that would be you or anyone was to blam for deleting that thread.. Otherwise Im over this thread it has really put an image out of someone WE are not.. But as stated by EVOLVD when someone is pushed to a put it only takes so much till it turns NASTY..

As a result of this Thread we have created a team called "TEAM NASTY" because we are a bunch of dirty pirate hookers.. LOL...

And the double post was not done on purpose i hit enter twice by mistake.

Mark

p.s. And to some of you that are sitting there going are these idiots (myself included) talking about.
Tobz made a post and wanted a public explaination about something Lucas had wrote and I gave it to him and then he deleted it.. No body has been able to tell me why..
Old 06-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs444 View Post
Do as you wish... It's your car. As far as I know, it's you paying for the car and your name on the title. If you want to paint it pink, I don't think you need an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coevopower View Post
if he liked goin to the track he would have goen already. IMO.
and I dont think he has anything to prove to anyone. IMO
Wrong... I'm not here to speak on BRP's behalf but feel the need to clarify things. The car has a cracked windshield preventing him from racing. He WILL bring it to the track. I'll give you 20 bucks if he does not by the end of the season. You can quote me or do whatever you need to do to make the deal real.

I personally don't think he needs to prove anything either. I too am doing testing for Justin on the 91 octane side of things. So far my results will only benefit those in the community who are also running 91 octane. I don't do testing just because I want to. I've done testing since I was 17 with every vehicle I've owned from 93 Mustang, 01 Lightning, 96 SE-R, 01 Sentra, 06 Evo.

Now... I think a lot of the attacks on Clay have been really un-called for. Some reactions, posts, threads against Clay are your own feelings and I will neither put myself in the position to defend/offend these posts, threads, reactions, etc. However, I will NOT allow my forum/board to become a spring board/platform to which members can launch attacks/drama over here and vice versa. BOTH boards were created for different reasons. A lot of your have migrated to my board for your own reasons be it because of drama, anger, sense of community, relaxed atmosphere, less stingy moderation, what ever it may be.

We can all build a community together. Afterall, it's very rare for one man to build a house alone. Let's all use our individual talents to help one another in a positive way. Be it installs, tuning, a shoulder to cry on, pit crew, beer buddy, wingmen, etc.

-E
Sponsored Links
Advertisement