Thanks to TOBZ Performance Tuning - Page 3 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right
 

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #31 (permalink)
 
Warrtalon's Avatar
 
Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,506
Images: 12
Reputation: Warrtalon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
It's also a joke when BRP claims all this cash he offered me. It was $100, yet somehow it has ballooned into $1000 or whatever. What a JOKE he is - still hasn't raced his car, but still think he's the shit. He's the biggest laughingstock of all...

BRP's fallacy





__________________
[email protected] - PMI
[email protected] - Bandi
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-02-2008, 01:03 AM   #32 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 81
Reputation: rdwngs444 is an unknown
The fact is that some guys aren't out there to prove themselves, who cares if their numbers aren't yours with the same mods. Most guys have a life to where the evo is a hobby not a way of life, and don't race their car every chance they get. CEVOC is laid back and welcomes the next guy to join, never any bashing or bragging. I like your nutswinging comment also, sounds good on your computer but never face to face.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:32 AM   #33 (permalink)
 
Warrtalon's Avatar
 
Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,506
Images: 12
Reputation: Warrtalon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs444 View Post
The fact is that some guys aren't out there to prove themselves, who cares if their numbers aren't yours with the same mods. Most guys have a life to where the evo is a hobby not a way of life, and don't race their car every chance they get. CEVOC is laid back and welcomes the next guy to join, never any bashing or bragging. I like your nutswinging comment also, sounds good on your computer but never face to face.
Laugh, here you go again. You are completely out of touch with reality if you think people are perfectly happy being much slower than the next guy even with the same mods. Every single time I'm at the track, I have at least one Evo owner come up and ask me what turbo upgrade I have, and after saying my mods, they ask why theirs is so much slower.

Never any bashing or bragging? You have GOT to be kidding me. That is a downright lie, or once again you are completely out of touch with reality. I've already quoted ONE of the many things BRP has said over there, and he is CONSTANTLY bragging about himself and his dyno numbers. Then, you have everyone else talking about their big dyno numbers and trying to match BRP. You're telling me that everyone on there wants high dyno numbers, but they don't care how fast it runs at the track. That is downright wrong, because the track is what PROVES how fast your car really is - not the dyno.

Never face-to-face? What the hell are you talking about? I will call you a nutswinger in person if you'd like. I don't hold back on people's cars and mods in person - I let them know what I think is wrong all the time.





__________________
[email protected] - PMI
[email protected] - Bandi
Offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 08-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #34 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 81
Reputation: rdwngs444 is an unknown
you're an idiot... ended!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #35 (permalink)
 
Warrtalon's Avatar
 
Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,506
Images: 12
Reputation: Warrtalon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Nice retort. When the facts are shown, and your own ignorance is proven, you just ignore it and call me an idiot. No surprise, I guess...





__________________
[email protected] - PMI
[email protected] - Bandi
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:14 PM   #36 (permalink)
 
Registered: Mar 2008
Posts: 67
Reputation: -EpicEVO- is an unknown
I promised myself I would never come back to this board again but this is apsolutly insane the stuff you are saying!!

WARR YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I guess I know why the biggest name in EVO tuning (Dave Buschur) hates you and calls you a NUT swinger.. Shop hopper.. or whatever you use everyone!! Tobz will eventually get sick of helping you out and then what are you going to do?? YOUR WORTHLESS!!

Name anyone in colorado that has done what I/we have.. NOBODY!!! We have the only 10second evo's in colorado PERIOD we did it on and off nitrous! And before the end of the year I will be running 9's at 140+ with out nitrous.. Its called babysteps!! What have you done.. Run 11's?? lol i did that 3 years ago.. Talk to Al from dynoflash, or Dan Bajalis or [email protected] AWDmotorsports, or anyone that has run 9's for a few years and ask them how much harder and how much more expensive it is to run [email protected] VS running 11'[email protected]

You brag about being stock... WHO THE #### CARES!! YOUR STOCK .... YOU RUN mid 11's WOoppEEE...

And you say you "can be COCKY".. LMAO.. I have the fastest evo in the state the first into the 11's, the first into the 10s, and probably going to be the first to the 9's in a few weeks too and I'm still not cocky although it may sound like I am in this post ask anyone that has ever met or talked to me I'm not and if anyone "could be cocky" it would be me and I'm not because being Cocky no matter weather you have earned it or not is F*cking LAME!!

As far as inflated dyno numbers go you are still High as a effin kite.. Lucas's evo did dyno 810 to the wheels at cars and does make that much power. You are correct we havn't got the shop evo out to prove its full potential because Lucas has been to busy with customer cars to make it to the track with the shop car yet.. But he ran [email protected] with the bottle and [email protected] off the bottle.. The day your referring to Lucas was running without nitrous and granny shifting the shit out of his brand new Jacks Transmission because unlike you he cares about breaking parts ( Your "sponsers" help you out and we dont have that luxury.. we believe in loyality and dont jump ship like you) also Lucas doesnt have the time to make it to make it out to the track every week to practice like you do...

Your slow weather you have the accomplished things with the stock turbo or not.. You run a full second slower than me off nitrous, and your saying that my car has a ton of money into it for what it runs vs what "other" people have run.. Compare apples to apples. 44psi on a 37r with c-16 running low 9's on a 2.3L at lower elevation vs (me) 30psi on E-85 daily driver tune running mid 10s at 5900 ft with a 2.0L..

You will be able to compare apples to apples when my cars goes back together we aren't going to hold anything back this time and you will eat your words with time.. but for now keep running your mouth, keep burning bridges, and soon everything will catch up to you and everyone that hasnt already blocked you out will, and they will see that all your negativity and bashing is pathetic and worthless and a waste of there time and space!! Just like page 2 of this thread is..

I'll challange anyone in Colorado to beat me.. ANYONE just take me down i'm begging you!! Because the day that happenes i'll be stoked because it will make this whole scene that much more fun! With positivity and progression you can never go wrong.. with negitivity and a big mouth YOU CAN AND WILL!!

Thats all for now

Mark

Tobz.. sorry for getting off topic in your thread.. but congrats on your success it sounds like you are getting positive customer feed back from what you are doing.. Which is key in the biz that you are in..
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
 
Registered: Mar 2008
Posts: 67
Reputation: -EpicEVO- is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs444 View Post
The fact is that some guys aren't out there to prove themselves, who cares if their numbers aren't yours with the same mods. Most guys have a life to where the evo is a hobby not a way of life, and don't race their car every chance they get. CEVOC is laid back and welcomes the next guy to join, never any bashing or bragging. I like your nutswinging comment also, sounds good on your computer but never face to face.
AGREE 100%
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:54 PM   #38 (permalink)
 
Registered: May 2007
Posts: 82
Reputation: evo_guy22 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EpicEVO- View Post
I promised myself I would never come back to this board again but this is apsolutly insane the stuff you are saying!!

WARR YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I guess I know why the biggest name in EVO tuning (Dave Buschur) hates you and calls you a NUT swinger.. Shop hopper.. or whatever you use everyone!! Tobz will eventually get sick of helping you out and then what are you going to do?? YOUR WORTHLESS!!

Name anyone in colorado that has done what I/we have.. NOBODY!!! We have the only 10second evo's in colorado PERIOD we did it on and off nitrous! And before the end of the year I will be running 9's at 140+ with out nitrous.. Its called babysteps!! What have you done.. Run 11's?? lol i did that 3 years ago.. Talk to Al from dynoflash, or Dan Bajalis or [email protected] AWDmotorsports, or anyone that has run 9's for a few years and ask them how much harder and how much more expensive it is to run [email protected] VS running 11'[email protected]

You brag about being stock... WHO THE #### CARES!! YOUR STOCK .... YOU RUN mid 11's WOoppEEE...

And you say you "can be COCKY".. LMAO.. I have the fastest evo in the state the first into the 11's, the first into the 10s, and probably going to be the first to the 9's in a few weeks too and I'm still not cocky although it may sound like I am in this post ask anyone that has ever met or talked to me I'm not and if anyone "could be cocky" it would be me and I'm not because being Cocky no matter weather you have earned it or not is F*cking LAME!!

As far as inflated dyno numbers go you are still High as a effin kite.. Lucas's evo did dyno 810 to the wheels at cars and does make that much power. You are correct we havn't got the shop evo out to prove its full potential because Lucas has been to busy with customer cars to make it to the track with the shop car yet.. But he ran [email protected] with the bottle and [email protected] off the bottle.. The day your referring to Lucas was running without nitrous and granny shifting the shit out of his brand new Jacks Transmission because unlike you he cares about breaking parts ( Your "sponsers" help you out and we dont have that luxury.. we believe in loyality and dont jump ship like you) also Lucas doesnt have the time to make it to make it out to the track every week to practice like you do...

Your slow weather you have the accomplished things with the stock turbo or not.. You run a full second slower than me off nitrous, and your saying that my car has a ton of money into it for what it runs vs what "other" people have run.. Compare apples to apples. 44psi on a 37r with c-16 running low 9's on a 2.3L at lower elevation vs (me) 30psi on E-85 daily driver tune running mid 10s at 5900 ft with a 2.0L..

You will be able to compare apples to apples when my cars goes back together we aren't going to hold anything back this time and you will eat your words with time.. but for now keep running your mouth, keep burning bridges, and soon everything will catch up to you and everyone that hasnt already blocked you out will, and they will see that all your negativity and bashing is pathetic and worthless and a waste of there time and space!! Just like page 2 of this thread is..

I'll challange anyone in Colorado to beat me.. ANYONE just take me down i'm begging you!! Because the day that happenes i'll be stoked because it will make this whole scene that much more fun! With positivity and progression you can never go wrong.. with negitivity and a big mouth YOU CAN AND WILL!!

Thats all for now

Mark

Tobz.. sorry for getting off topic in your thread.. but congrats on your success it sounds like you are getting positive customer feed back from what you are doing.. Which is key in the biz that you are in..
Well Said!!! Okay, this is my last bit on this topic and this Idiot and I hope that you Mark can help me out!!!


The Challenge!!

HERE IT IS..... CLAY I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DYNO RUN AND HEADS UP RACE CHALLENGE FOR $1500!!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BAD ASS AND YOUR CAR RUNS 11'S. BUT MY CAR IS INFLATED BY CORRECTED DYNO NUMBERS AND ME RUNNING 116 MPH WAS A FLUKE! SO BRING IT ON WARRIDIOT! I WILL HAVE MARK DRIVE MY CAR IN THE HEADS UP RACE AND WELL, I WILL DESTROY ON THE DYNO (WE CAN BOTH HAVE THE SAME SO CALLED INFLATED NUMBERS SINCE WE WILL BE ON THE SAME DYNO BAK TO BACK). SINCE YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE THIS SHOULD BE EASY AS PIE FOR YOU!! TWO TALENTED DRIVERS, DYNO RUNS BACK TO BACK ON THE SAME DYNO!!

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IN OUR CARS ARE THAT I STILL HAVE THE STOCK CLUTCH AND OH YEAH, IM NOT AN ASS LIKE YOU!!

SO HERE IT IS... LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO POCKET AN EASY $1500! ITS A WIN WIN DON'T YOU THINK? YOU CAN SHUT UP ONE OF THE GUYS THAT TALK SHIT AND CAN'T BRING IT AND YOU WILL GET SOME $$$$$ THAT YOU CAN USE TO MAKE YOU BAD ASS CAR EVEN BADDER!!!

CHUCK (AND IF YOU FORGOT...CAR IS TUNED AND DYNOED BY CARZ AND JUSTDSM)
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #39 (permalink)
 
Warrtalon's Avatar
 
Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,506
Images: 12
Reputation: Warrtalon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Mark, you are the cockiest person in the area. How can you say you're not? Just because you say you're not doesn't mean it's true. Just look at some of the things you've posted, especially on here in the past - doesn't get any worse. I can't believe you're bragging that you're a second quicker than I am when you have a GT37, and I have a stock turbo. Are you freakin kidding me? That is an absolute joke. Also, do you not realize that only running 136mph is nowhere near 810 whp? How can you not figure this out. People trap 136 with 550whp. The numbers are inflated, because you're using a FULL CORRECTION FACTOR that does not apply to turbo'd cars. Divide 810 by 1.25, and what do you get? A much more reasonable number that is much closer to the trap speeds.

Your Buschur comments and other sponsor comments are total bullshit. Your whole crew of hate-filled douchebags has made up this story by conspiring among yourselves, and it isn't true. I have talked offline to David, and he was NOT aware that my FMIC was given to me by JohnEB. He thought I got an offer from ETS and jumped away from Buschur, but that wasn't true. John gave me the freakin FMIC, and I had run my Buschur magnets for a year without receiving anything or making any discounted purchases. If that's not loyalty, then I don't know what is. I revised my sponsor list THIS YEAR and removed old sponsors that were no longer providing anything in return for my promotion. What's wrong with that? Why give and not receive? That makes no sense. Even so, I always speak well of those former sponsors, and I only "shop hopped" to ETS, because Tom OFFERED ON THE PHONE when I called to purchase matching IC pipes to go with the FMIC. Wow, big deal!!! Why would I NOT accept? It ended up not even being a real sponsorship as it was only for discounted parts - not my thing. I still held up my end of the bargain and still have them in my sigs on multiple sites to at least be courteous even though it was a one-time thing that won't benefit me in the future. So terrible of me, huh?

Your car DOES have a ton of money in it relative to me or anyone else like me. How can you deny that? Why is every post on CRN from you talking about how you're having to save up enough money to rebuild that damn thing? It costs a shitload of money to run low 10s and eventually 9s. I think you are capable of doing it, but I don't think your wallet is capable of keeping up with it. You cannot deny that it's put quite a dent in your funds, and I'd be extremely surprised if your significant other is pleased that so much of the family's funds are going into a currently-broken car that is LIKELY to break again while trying to do 9s. You know how it is, or at least I hope you do. Those guys you mention know, and they have spent countless dollars on their cars to keep them in the 9s.

Chuck, what is wrong with you, man? Where's your 116mph traps? Where are the timeslips? How come you never post them but make big claims. Why in the hell do you think your freakin stock clutch is going to be able to pull off times like my car, and why do you suddenly think your car is faster? I'm not betting $1500 on jack shit, but feel free to take your car to the track any time you want and watch Mark get NOWHERE CLOSE to my times. You really have lost your mind with all the CAPITAL LETTERS and bets. What happened to you? Who has filled your head with so much shit that you can't think straight? Who else have you seen get CLOSE to 11.5 on the stock turbo without nitrous? Mark only beat that with a BIG shot of nitrous.

PS. I have a timeslip right here showing 120 at PMI when it was 90*. How much nitrous are you going to run?





__________________
[email protected] - PMI
[email protected] - Bandi
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #40 (permalink)
 
Registered: Aug 2007
Posts: 862
Reputation: Coevopower is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDSM View Post
LOL! I'll be back soon.....
U be back all u want man
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
 
Warrtalon's Avatar
 
Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,506
Images: 12
Reputation: Warrtalon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
but for now keep running your mouth, keep burning bridges, and soon everything will catch up to you and everyone that hasnt already blocked you out will, and they will see that all your negativity and bashing is pathetic and worthless and a waste of there time and space!!
Freakin hilarious. You all are doing the same thing. You're indicting _ME_ for "negativity" and "bashing" while holding yourselves high on these pedestals of self-righteousness. Maybe we should review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoDude
Clay, do you need to borrow a shovel or backhoe to dig yourself out of all the BULL$HIT that your walkin in? Seriously get over yourself bud, your living in a black & white area while the rest of us are living in the grey area... <-woody harrelson ~ moneytrain (the only bullshit is your dyno's full correction factor fooling people like Chuck into disillusionment)

Oh yea, your smilies here F U C K I N G suck! gotta borrow em from another site... (yeah, really professional for a shop owner - common theme here)

RMEVO = weaksauce (yeah, really professional for a shop owner)

Yup, Warrtalon hard at work for you. Mark made some good observation points that I did not feel like explaining but this weak a$$ site could not handle the truth...THANKS RMEVO. My ship has set sail away from this effin pathetic site! (yeah, really professional for a shop owner)

Your little snide comments to my customers up at the track is F U C K I N G uncalled for and you know it. Your sayin thumbs down to haters, well look whos talking Mr Freebie. No wonder you can't pay for a clutch for your Evo, your doing all your work for peanuts. (wow, nice guy there)

Like I said Clay, you know NOTHING about Quinnies setup so stop badgering him on his driving skilz and his trap speeds. You think your such an almighty driver at the drag track well I gots some news for ya, you wanna see someone who can drive? Watch Mark (EpicEvo) next time he is up at the track, that boy has got it down to a science and does not brag about it unlike some people. (<--what a joke)
Yeah, I don't see you calling him an idiot, and that doesn't include the horrible things he's said to and about Tobz on CEvoC. Lucas gets free reign to be the biggest dick in the state without any repurcussion...except for the customers who vow never to return because of his horrid actions of late (and other things that you're more personally aware of than I am ). Let's take a look at your own comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EpicEvo-
Time spent writing the valuable stuff i wrote..$50 1/2 hour of my time
Cost to power the computer while typing $.50 (its a guess)
KNOWING THAT RMEVO WILL ALWAYS SUCK........ PRICELESS..
F U F U YOUR COOL IM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to know you can have a real conversation with doushbags MODS getting involved and destroying it..Who is the retard mod that runs this shit whole of a site anyways..Whatever just ####ing ban me from this weak ass site..

This site is a F**king joke..So you cant leave up a thread after it had relevant information in it. Tobz asks a real question i give him a REAL anwser ....WEAK A** mods cant stomach it. This site is WORTHLE$$ the man wanted a public explaination and he got it and its PATHETIC that you wouldnt leave it up for the PUBLIC TO VIEW..SO LAME im EXTREMLY DISSAPOINTED with the site. So....F this site...Shits WEAK... SHITS WEAK...WIZZZZZEEEEEAK!!!!
Quinnie and BRP have quite a few good ones, too, not to mention all of BRP's crap that he spews elsewhere without even having a single timeslip. It's amazing you say I have accomplished nothing when he has done nothing except spin the rollers!!! Not you nor anyone else has accomplished what I have. Just because I haven't gone and blown a wad of cash on a big turbo doesn't mean I have accomplished less. Imagine what I could do with a turbo the size of yours. It doesn't matter, though, because the Evo is not a drag car - it's a car meant to turn, so that's what mine excels at. It just happens to also blow away any other stock turbo'd Evo in the area at the drag strip. We don't even want to talk about road racing...





__________________
[email protected] - PMI
[email protected] - Bandi
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #42 (permalink)
 
Registered: Nov 2007
Posts: 2
Reputation: sweck is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon View Post
Mark, you are the cockiest person in the area.
Are you kidding me?

Have you ever talked to mark in person? He may get people riled up online, or try to setup races, but how is he the cockiest person in the area? Kinda confused here. Mark has never been cocky to an unreasonable point, but honestly if you had the fastest evo in the state (which you don't) wouldn't you brag just a LITTLE?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon View Post
I'd be extremely surprised if your significant other is pleased that so much of the family's funds are going into a currently-broken car that is LIKELY to break again while trying to do 9s.
Ok Dr. Phil, you really think that the family comment is necessary? Have you ever thought that maybe his sig-o is supportive of his hobby? Or maybe thats why he's SAVING like you mentioned later in your post, babysteps... babysteps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon
The numbers are inflated, because you're using a FULL CORRECTION FACTOR that does not apply to turbo'd cars. Divide 810 by 1.25, and what do you get? A much more reasonable number that is much closer to the trap speeds.
Ok for one, for a race 'enthusiast' like yourself, you should know that dyno numbers don't mean dick, why are you stressing this so much? It should be stressed however that using the same dyno for consistancy reasons is very important. As far as inflated? The numbers ARE corrected, but superflow dynos read more on the low side compared to any dyno i've ever visited (many others can attest to this as well), so not sure where you're going with that.

Congrats on the times you ran with the stock turbo, they are good times no doubt, but my only question is if you're putting your driving skills up on such a pedestal, then why is your shep trans already destroyed on a low power 'near-stock' car?

Just curious...
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 16
Reputation: quinnie is an unknown
warrdick you are a piece of shit and I hope for your sake me and you dont run into each other any time soon. You make me f u c k i n g sick.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:49 AM   #44 (permalink)
 
Warrtalon's Avatar
 
Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,506
Images: 12
Reputation: Warrtalon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnie View Post
warrdick you are a piece of shit and I hope for your sake me and you dont run into each other any time soon. You make me f u c k i n g sick.
Yeah, and you're a stellar individual yourself. I'm sure I don't make you as sick as your blown motor did after 2000 miles...





__________________
[email protected] - PMI
[email protected] - Bandi
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:08 AM   #45 (permalink)
 
Warrtalon's Avatar
 
Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,506
Images: 12
Reputation: Warrtalon is an unknown
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweck View Post
Are you kidding me? Have you ever talked to mark in person? He may get people riled up online, or try to setup races, but how is he the cockiest person in the area? Kinda confused here. Mark has never been cocky to an unreasonable point, but honestly if you had the fastest evo in the state (which you don't) wouldn't you brag just a LITTLE?!
Having the most built up Evo in the state should equate to the fastest Evo in the state, right? However, that's not even the point. I'm glad he has gone fast, because it's good for Evos. Look at the stuff I quoted above if you want to see how psychotic he sounded on here before and in a situation where nothing happened other than the thread originator deleting his own thread. He literally went ape shit. You say he may get riled up online. Ok, that doesn't excuse him from my comments. I haven't seen anyone else worse (only talking about Evos) except for one person who hasn't been to the track once, so he's dismissed as a complete moron. Mark gets out there and does it, but he also has shown his mental side as seen above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweck View Post
Ok Dr. Phil, you really think that the family comment is necessary? Have you ever thought that maybe his sig-o is supportive of his hobby? Or maybe thats why he's SAVING like you mentioned later in your post, babysteps... babysteps...
Dude, come on. Did you even read ANYTHING THESE OTHER PEOPLE HAVE SAID? You have the gall to ONLY target me and ONLY question the things I've said when you have all these other whackjobs going totally freakin ape shit with every insult in the book? Get real for a second and think about it. When you have the fastest Evo in the state, people want to be like you. When you do a huge build with tons of money spent (debt), and then the car blows up, it is QUITE a setback. However, none of this side of the game gets explained to the noobs who think they can slap on a big turbo and go fast. They don't realize how much of a money pit it is, because all they see is the glamour with none of the pain. I prefer to bring things to light so that people can make educated decisions BEFOREHAND instead of regretting it later and having a huge credit card bill. Mark has offered up his own personal info on CRN - it's nothing I made up or fabricated. If his significant other doesn't mind tens of thousands of dollars going into a car that isn't running, then she's a saint, but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweck View Post
Ok for one, for a race 'enthusiast' like yourself, you should know that dyno numbers don't mean dick, why are you stressing this so much? It should be stressed however that using the same dyno for consistancy reasons is very important. As far as inflated? The numbers ARE corrected, but superflow dynos read more on the low side compared to any dyno i've ever visited (many others can attest to this as well), so not sure where you're going with that.
Aha, see! That's the entire point!! I _do_ know that dyno numbers don't mean dick, BUT THE FREAKIN EVO COMMUNITY HERE DOES NOT KNOW THIS!!! Just go look at Evo_guy22's comments. Look at some of my previous threads where people are fooled into thinking that because our dyno numbers are the "same" (different dynos) then they should be able to match my times at the track - oops. I'm stressing it so much, because that dyno has become the default for local Evo numbers, and people actually think "400whp" means something more than it really does. They think my numbers are on the same scale when the correction factor on my numbers is only HALF that of the normal weather station calculation. The Superflow COULD read low, but it by no means reads lower than a DynoDynamics - known to be the lowest-reading dyno there is. Even if they read the same, if you consistently multiply the numbers from one by 25-26%, and the other by 13-14%, the numbers are going to be vastly different. That's the case here, but no one explains that to customers, and they end up being very upset later...or they just never realize it and think they are way cooler than they really are. The whole point here is that automatic correction factors like SAE do _not_ apply to turbo'd cars - only N/A cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweck View Post
Congrats on the times you ran with the stock turbo, they are good times no doubt, but my only question is if you're putting your driving skills up on such a pedestal, then why is your shep trans already destroyed on a low power 'near-stock' car? Just curious...
What does my driving skill have to do with blowing out 4th gear? I have raced the utter dog shit out of my car since putting that trans in 2 years ago. When you shift like I do thousands of times, things eventually wear out. We don't even know what failed yet, but I was not upset at all, because I have absolutely killed the car with my racing. I like how you refer to it as "destroyed" instead of just saying I blew out 4th. I've been driving it for weeks since that happened, so I guess "destroyed" has a different meaning for you than I. Same goes for the "near-stock" comment. You're feigning politeness while trying to toss in jabs. I don't see you talking about the plethora of blown motors coming from up North. A little trans job is nothing compared to that, and that's with 100s of drag runs with 100% powershifting, autox runs, and track days with runs faster than any other local cars while being daily driven. That's a far cry from MULTIPLE blown motors with few runs and low mileage wouldn't you say?





__________________
[email protected] - PMI
[email protected] - Bandi
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:40 PM.


vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2007 AutoForums.com - EVOtuners.net - All Rights Reserved.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.