Thanks to TOBZ Performance Tuning - Page 4 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2008, 07:12 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon View Post
Yeah, and you're a stellar individual yourself. I'm sure I don't make you as sick as your blown motor did after 2000 miles...
No not that sick but probablly about as sick as your blown tranny after two months. Hey douch didn't anyone tell you that no lift shifting a brand new shep tranny will make it blow the #### up. Maybe somebody dont know how to drive as good as he thinks.

I cant wate to see you up at the track..... We will see how big of a man you are face to face. You may think I haven't herd the bullshit you are telling people at the track about me and my car, yeah it may have spun a bering but it was back on the road in less than a week. Get your f u c k ing facts stright before opening your mouth. Lets see you or your boy tobz manage to accomplish that.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2008, 08:30 AM   #47 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
2 months? It's been 2 years, and the cost to replace is much lower. How is that brand new when it's been almost 2 years? Might want to get your time intervals figured out. Nice try, but you FAIL on that attempt...

Laugh, you spun a bearing on a new motor and were back on track in a week. How is that a good thing? You had to spend a crapload of money to barely go faster than my lil stock turbo, then you had to spend a LOT MORE money at only 2000 miles to fix it, then it broke AGAIN at the shootout. Haven't seen it again since then. Laugh @ "get your facts straight." There are no facts to get straight - there's nothing you wrote that refutes anything I said. Get a clue. I haven't told anyone ANY bullshit - only the things you have said yourself right here. The fact that you're only beating me by a few tenths with a built motor and big turbo speaks for itself...

Let's review your own shit-talking, my response, and how it differs from your veiled physical threats:

Quote:
First of all you know nothing about my car. I think that a 122 mph trap speed and a 11.50 is pretty damn good with out a second and a third gear. But if you think you can drive my car better by all means lets see it, mr. pro race car driver. How about befour you open your mouth and start talking shit about my track times you get the whole story.

If you think your car can even come close to what i ran with out a second and third gear than I would love to see it,but you and I bolth know that would never happen so get your story straight befour you start runing your mouth.
Ok, so still don't have 2nd or 3rd gear? I thought you were getting a Jack trans, and I know he does great work. You didn't seem to have trouble shifting at the Import event, and yes, I was _very_ close to your times. My response to your shit talking was to go out and do exactly what you said I couldn't do. I'm guessing you were not too happy about that.

Quote:
Im done as well. I guess you are right 109 is > 122

But if it makes warr. feel any better I ran an 11.44 at 126 with an 1.5 sixty foot tonight with my tranny not working properly.
Yeah, love that "109" reference. I still haven't seen you do 126, but I did see you do an 11.4 after getting the new trans on the same day I was running 11.6s, and I was on street tires. Again, I answered the bell with great times. You're still just making excuses.

Last edited by Warrtalon; 08-03-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
2 months? It's been 2 years, and the cost to replace is much lower. How is that brand new when it's been almost 2 years? Might want to get your time intervals figured out. Nice try, but you FAIL on that attempt...

Laugh, you spun a bearing on a new motor and were back on track in a week. How is that a good thing? You had to spend a crapload of money to barely go faster than my lil stock turbo, then you had to spend a LOT MORE money at only 2000 miles to fix it, then it broke AGAIN at the shootout. Haven't seen it again since then. Laugh @ "get your facts straight." There are no facts to get straight - there's nothing you wrote that refutes anything I said. Get a clue.

I haven't told anyone ANY bullshit - only the things you have said yourself right here. The fact that you're only beating me by a few tenths with a built motor and big turbo speaks for itself...
Here you are again, talking shit to Mark and now to Quinney and you won't take me up on my challenge???!! I'm on a lil stock turbo myself and I know my car will get raped by the big guys! Have you ever met these guys? And you had your Shep tranny for 2 years? You are full of shit!!! It may not be 2 mos but its less than a year and thats coming from your mouth face to face with me! The night we were at the track you said it was just past the break in period and you wanted to see how it did. I guess it takes 2yrs to break that tranny in?!

Stop qouting and talking shit... Just come out and race me and put your car on the same rollers as me!!! You can win some $$$ that u can spend on your broken tranny!!! You are sooooo funny talking about running an 11.5!! You make it sound like thats the fastest time EVER!! I was running 11's and 10's for years before you couold ever dream of it!!! I raped cars tuned by your best friends at RP and Servion Tuning!! Day after Day they would bring out cars and I kept taking their money!! The thing I could say about them is at least they backed up the shitn they talked and didn't back down when they thought they had a faster car!!

So go ahead and break down this post and pick and choose what you want to respond to. All I ask is that you be a man and take me on!!!

Chuck

Old 08-03-2008, 10:10 AM   #49 (permalink)

What the hell are you talking about Chuck? I never said jack shit about a break-in period. I have never uttered those words to anyone, and I certainly didn't say that crap at PMI a few months ago. I got this trans in 2006!!!! The only thing that's fairly recent is the t-case, and that is _NOT_ broken. I also had no "break-in" period for that t-case, so I have no idea where you got that info. Are you the one who told this retarded info to Quinnie? Man, way to throw him under the bus with false info - you owe him an apology for making him look stupid as hell. How much proof can I give here? Let's see:
- My original 6spd ripped off the tiny 4th gear teeth in July of 2006 at PMI during a NASA night enduro
- Shep suggested I switch to a 5spd, which I did right then and there, and it got installed later in 2006
- I've had it since then with no problems until blowing out 4th a few weeks ago. My original t-case started whining after 3 years, so I had Shep/Jack take care of that in the last year
- In March, I raced at an SCCA National autox in San Diego where I finished in 2nd place. While there, I drove up to Fontana raceway and hit 11s with only 2 tries. This was well before I saw you at PMI.

So much for your "break-in" bullshit. When I saw you floundering at PMI, I had already been racing and had NOTHING to break-in with my trans, which had been on there and raced since late 2006.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAsRocks
Stop qouting and talking shit... Just come out and race me and put your car on the same rollers as me!!! You can win some $$$ that u can spend on your broken tranny!!! You are sooooo funny talking about running an 11.5!! You make it sound like thats the fastest time EVER!! I was running 11's and 10's for years before you couold ever dream of it!!! I raped cars tuned by your best friends at RP and Servion Tuning!! Day after Day they would bring out cars and I kept taking their money!! The thing I could say about them is at least they backed up the shitn they talked and didn't back down when they thought they had a faster car!!
Hey, I race all the time. We've already been at the track at the same time, and you were more than a second off. I have since improved by over half a second. The tracks are open just about every week, so feel free to go out there and beat me with any driver. I will be back out in about 3 weeks after the trans is back and ready to go. I don't need money to spend on my broken trans. It won't cost much, and I have plenty of disposable cash.

Yes, it is the fastest time EVER for a stock turbo up here without nitrous. NO one has even gotten close. I find it hilarious that you try to downplay it when you can't even sniff a time like that. You ran 11s and 10s on much faster cars - big deal. This is a daily driven car built for road racing, and it is running faster than any other stock turbo (and most upgraded turbos) at the drag strip despite not being built for drag. Downplay it all you want - you can't duplicate it.

Be a man and take you on? You are seriously screwed up in the head, Chuck. I race all the time, and you are welcome to race me any time you want with any driver. I am not "backing" down from jack shit. I am not going to irresponsibly race for $1500, because that is stupid and is mainly just your anger speaking. There is no way in hell you or Mark will beat me in your car unless you cheat, and I do not trust any of you. I know what I run, and I know you don't run close to that. There are only 2 reasons why you'd be talking all this crap with such confidence: 1) either you're dumb as rocks, or 2) you plan to toss on some nitrous. The dyno part is irrelevant. Go down to RP and dyno all you want, then we can compare. It's senseless for us both to drive up to Carz and dyno, plus the number is meaningless to me anyway.

Old 08-03-2008, 08:12 PM   #50 (permalink)

Warr. They way I see it, people dont have anything better to argue, but take "facts" they have heard form people that have no idea what they are talkin about. from what I have heard Chuck has NEVER run a 12.6, cuz I have spoken with people that were there...

Chuck, At this point I think you are full of shit. No offence but I you are not gonna be warr, as he IS the fastest in the STATE with a stock turbo, and no nitrious, all you bigger turboo guys can talk all u want, but most of u have HORRIBLE times anyway....

And as for u callin me out chuch, I think it was this thread or the 0ther one... by all means, I will be down at the track this weekend hopfully, come down and run me... ill be in the staging lanes.(hopfully) u can drive, and get a better time then my 12.62 tobz tunned car! so untill then, wait UNTILL YOU RUN A BETTER TIME STOP TALKIN SHIT, YOU SOUND STUPID AS HELL MAN!

and what you are sayin is like Dale Ernheart JR. Saying Ohh I lost but if my dad was driving he would have one....

You guys are really proving to be immature and retarted. Clay is right on what he is saying, so get over ur selfs, guys!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coevopower View Post
Warr. They way I see it, people dont have anything better to argue, but take "facts" they have heard form people that have no idea what they are talkin about. from what I have heard Chuck has NEVER run a 12.6, cuz I have spoken with people that were there...

Chuck, At this point I think you are full of shit. No offence but I you are not gonna be warr, as he IS the fastest in the STATE with a stock turbo, and no nitrious, all you bigger turboo guys can talk all u want, but most of u have HORRIBLE times anyway....

And as for u callin me out chuch, I think it was this thread or the 0ther one... by all means, I will be down at the track this weekend hopfully, come down and run me... ill be in the staging lanes.(hopfully) u can drive, and get a better time then my 12.62 tobz tunned car! so untill then, wait UNTILL YOU RUN A BETTER TIME STOP TALKIN SHIT, YOU SOUND STUPID AS HELL MAN!

and what you are sayin is like Dale Ernheart JR. Saying Ohh I lost but if my dad was driving he would have one....

You guys are really proving to be immature and retarted. Clay is right on what he is saying, so get over ur selfs, guys!

Elvis, Please take your mouth off of Clays nuts because its hard to understand you!!

First of all, little buddy I never said I ran a 12.6, it was a 12.86 at 116 mph and a 60ft of 2.36 and I would love to know who said that i didn't do that!! The funny thing is that I took the slip to Clay and he seemed a little irritated at how fast the car went!!! And didn't I just rip you a new one on Friday night after you went to get gas??? The question is ARE YOU SERIOUS? I am just sitting at home right now we can go and meet up anytime, you can even bring your boyfriend Clay. I would never brag about my car if it was a nine with your mods and it ran a 12.6 with a 1.7 60ft. ha ha ha ha!!! That is really really funny!

Elvis, do you know what I do for a living? Do you know that the track and all your talk is bullshit!! I hope your not doing this to get girls, cuz that's not happening! You own an Evo and it it runs a 12.6 ha ha!!! Clay is the fastest, God you guys make me laugh! I have put out the challenge and your boyfriend has turned it down twice. If you guys are sooooo certain that you have faster cars that make more power then I'm pretty sure you guys could get a way to come up with the$$$$$$.

You guys are pathetic little guys with major issues! You make me laugh!!!!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #52 (permalink)

God how I wish my SR20 was still together...

-E
Old 08-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #53 (permalink)

Talk about a joke. You did say "I ran 12.6," but you were trying to mock Elvis, and it wasn't obvious, since you're not skilled at communication.

Also, NO ONE saw you run 12.86 or even close to 116 that night. The last slip you showed me was a 13.2 @ 112. You never went and ran a 12.8 or 116 when any of us were watching, and you sure as hell never showed me a timeslip with numbers like that. Myself and Corey were talking to Tobz late that night (you left much earlier) about all the times the Evos ran, and that was the best timeslip we had seen from you - 13.2 @ 112. What the hell are you talking about saying you came to me and I was irritated????????? CHUCK, DO YOU JUST MAKE THIS SHIT UP??? Kinda like me breaking a "brand new" trans and telling you I was "trying to break it in"??? You seem to either be an habitual liar, or you have a dual personality. There has to be some explanation for all these different things you keep making up.

Right after that night at PMI, you claimed you trapped 114, which I never saw and wasn't on your timeslip, and you only claimed a 13.24!!!! How do I know for sure? You TYPED IT RIGHT HERE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_guy22
I had a great time as well!! I just realized how different it is driving these cars compaired to the stangs I'm used to. Other than the fact my best run was a 13.24, I was happy with the trap speed (best was 114.6mph). I need to work on the launch!!!! LOL! a 2.365 at the 60' really, really SUCKS!!!

I have some new found respect for Warr and Cory! I guess I need to get the balls to launch at that high of an RPM!!! I expect to be low 12's maybe high 11's once I learn my car a little better. Friday was the first time I EVER ran the car hard at all!!! Before Friday, the hardest the car was run was a Carz when Lucas had it on the Dyno. LOL!!
https://www.evotuners.net/forums/27535-post25.html (<--- see that right there?)

Newfound respect huh? Guess someone got in your head since then, because you suddenly think you are God's gift to racing when you have yet to go back out and improve while I have improved greatly since then. You still haven't shown a timeslip, and you said right here your best was a 13.24. How did it become a 12.86? How did you show it to me, and I got irritated? Are you now questioning your own memory while you read this? You MIGHT need some professional help...

Quote:
You guys are pathetic little guys with major issues! You make me laugh!!!!
You were saying?

Old 08-03-2008, 10:58 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Talk about a joke. You did say "I ran 12.6," but you were trying to mock Elvis, and it wasn't obvious, since you're not skilled at communication.

Also, NO ONE saw you run 12.86 or even close to 116 that night. The last slip you showed me was a 13.2 @ 112. You never went and ran a 12.8 or 116 when any of us were watching, and you sure as hell never showed me a timeslip with numbers like that. Myself and Corey were talking to Tobz late that night (you left much earlier) about all the times the Evos ran, and that was the best timeslip we had seen from you - 13.2 @ 112. What the hell are you talking about saying you came to me and I was irritated????????? CHUCK, DO YOU JUST MAKE THIS SHIT UP??? Kinda like me breaking a "brand new" trans and telling you I was "trying to break it in"??? You seem to either be an habitual liar, or you have a dual personality. There has to be some explanation for all these different things you keep making up.

Right after that night at PMI, you claimed you trapped 114, which I never saw and wasn't on your timeslip, and you only claimed a 13.24!!!! How do I know for sure? You TYPED IT RIGHT HERE:

https://www.evotuners.net/forums/27535-post25.html (<--- see that right there?)

Newfound respect huh? Guess someone got in your head since then, because you suddenly think you are God's gift to racing when you have yet to go back out and improve while I have improved greatly since then. You still haven't shown a timeslip, and you said right here your best was a 13.24. How did it become a 12.86? How did you show it to me, and I got irritated? Are you now questioning your own memory while you read this? You MIGHT need some professional help...

You were saying?
You ####ing crack me up!!!! You and I went over the timeslip together and your comment was a little irritating like I said. Why are we talking about that night? I've been to the track three time this year and you bring up this post? Looks like you are scared of sometihng? Especially, knowing I went down with the Mustnag guy (Danny) and his crew. I could not get the car todo better than 2.346 but picked up the mph due to making more power!!! That's why I asked who Elivs has talked to that went that night? These guys make fun of you and the funny thing is, they are sponsered by RP!!! Oh, that's right you don't get anything from them now so you may not know the faster car they work with.

Its time to shut your shit hole!!! The only reason you are even getting people to post on this site lately is because they want to see the next post and chapter of WARRIDIOT AND HIS CRUSADERS!!!

Dude, You called me out... I'm caught and full of shit! So now you know that the $1500 is easy for you to take!!! Like I said, you ####ING make me laugh!!
Old 08-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #55 (permalink)

Uh, because that's the only night I saw you race or any of your timeslips. I don't know anything about your other shit, and I never saw any 12.86 or 116mph timeslip, so I have no idea what this crap is you keep talking about in regards to me or you being irritated. I have NEVER seen anything after that 13.24. Feel free to post those slips WHENEVER YOU HAVE TIME. My 11.5s and 120+ mph timeslip are already posted for you...

Quote:
Oh, that's right you don't get anything from them now so you may not know the faster car they work with.
Good Lord, here you go again making crap up. What the hell do you mean I don't get anything from them now???? I have NEVER gotten anything from them, you moron!!! They give me free dyno'ing and free labor. That's always been the deal, so what the hell are you talking about? They have done TONS of work on my car and will be doing more in the next few months. Matt JUST called me on Friday to talk to me about the next event he wants me to run, and I in turn gave him my install plans coming up as I have parts lined up in the garage that will go on AFTER I hit 11.4s on the stock turbo.

Why do you keep making shit up? Why are you now saying you ran this 12.8 and 116 on a different night when the whole time we've been talking about that FIRST night at PMI - the only time I saw you or your timeslips? You ran 13.24 @ 112, and that's all I ever saw. I have improved MORE than you since then, but you can't seem to grasp it...

So here you go, Chuck. You have two assignments:

1) Post your timeslips so that we can all see. I've posted tons of mine, and you have posted none of yours. You didn't even talk about your 12.8 or 116s on any site I've seen much less show the proof. I'm sure that is easy to do, and if you "lost" them, then get some new ones on an upcoming Friday, then post 'em up.

2) Worry about beating Tobz' 11.9 first before messing with my 11.51. Even if you hit 12.86, that's just about the worst driving imaginable, so why don't you try knocking off a full second before aping out like a raving lunatic. You keep saying how I make you laugh. Well, the laugh I envision is the type you hear in insane asylums. You should see how much of a fool you've made of yourself in this thread in the eyes of others who used to think you were cool. What happened to you?

3) Man up to your continual false information that you keep trying to spread. You were ranting about my trans being "new" like a dumbass, and then you shut up completely when I showed you how stupid you were. Funny how you pretended that never happened and how you keep calling me an idiot when it's obvious to anyone with a rational mind that you have completely gone off the deep end...

Old 08-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #56 (permalink)

Hmmm ..... $1500 is good money. I wish I could race for that, You guys should just race for respect not $$. Racing for money doesnt prove anything. Respect is what matters on the street and everwhere else. Let your cars do the talking not your wallet. Its your car race it, dont put someone else behind the wheel this in not NASCAR. You own the car you drive, you drive the car you own thats it.

Ill race for respect against anyone, if i lose well at least i got the balls to race (legally, I am a teacher gotta save it for the track) I am sure that even EpicEVO can say that respect is the most important thing, hes got my respect by going into the 10's that crazy fast.

Lets just get the talk over go to PMI or Bandi and best out of three run what you own and let it be settled

I am sorry for putting my nose in this but i am tired of the arguing and EpicEvo sorry to drop your name but no disrespect (you got the fastest and its everyone else who has to catch you, I just need to shave off almost 3 seconds cant be too hard.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #57 (permalink)

Yea i agree with you!! I definatly have respect for the fact the warr went 11.5 on the stock turbo.. Its a great accomplishment but to sit there and tell people that they will never beat you and that his times are unmatched and will be unmatched by everyone is just crap.. He says things that just aren't nessasary and it brings people down (at least the ones who let him bring them down) and just overall is not a very friendly person.. On this board i havn't shown my true colors I went off about some stupid thread getting closed and made myself look retarded but whatever i was mad and it happened.. Oh well.. I don't sit here pick on flaws of peoples builds or tell people "thats alot of money for what they have ran", or dyno numbers, and I dont sit here and di-sect everything everyone has ever accomplished.

I would love to race for respect, to go fast, or for fun heck thats the reason i love racing anyways, but i wouldn't get respect i would get excuses like "well you have more mods" or "your car is built" or just anything.. I would be willing to put the stock turbo back on my car just to run faster then WARR for fun and to show him that other people are capable of the same thing he is and that he isn't god, but i just dont know if it would be prove anything or make a difference. I never pushed my car at the track off nitrous on the stock turbo i have maybe made 5 passes off nitrous before and when i did that we were using the nitrous map and the car went [email protected] and [email protected] with no timing in it and it was really rich on race gas. Because it was tuned and setup up as a nitrous car with a really safe tune. I know the car would go faster than 12.0 if i was to put the stock turbo back on and put a boost only map together.. but whats the point?

I'm just going to throw this out there... But Warr (clay if i remember right) with all the money i have in my car and all the motors i have gone through and setups and everything else.. In your opinion what times and traps should I be running and what dyno number should i have? I want a serious answer because for whatever reason you dont seem to think i have gone fast enough to prove myself yet.. So whats par for the course mid 9's with out nitrous on my turbo?
I dont know of another evo that has gone 10.2 on E-85 W n20 or 10.5 without N20 nationally but maybe you do? I haven't ever seen that happen but i dont search the internet to find that kind of stuff out. If there is please correct me..

I really just want more EVO's to run faster and faster and faster, weather your on a stock turbo big turbo tobz tune lucas tune just dsm tune or whatever..

As far as winning races I have won both the races I have entered this year in two different cars I have been number 1 qualifier in both and hoping for a third on the 24th assuming we get the car done in time and I get it paid for.. Lucas and the guys at the shop have been slammed getting cars ready for pinks so we will see what happens over the next few weeks. Im happy with whats happened so far this year but as clay pointed out i have a family I have to take care of and cant commit as much money to the racing as i wish i could plus I like to go out and have fun with friends and i have other hobbies other than my car that i commit money to..

Overall I'm happy with what I have done with the car and i'm proud of it! Sometimes it comes off as me being cocky but if you know me you know thats about the farthest thing from the truth..

anyways that all i have to say you guys have fun. Sorry about all the spelling errors on this post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainline View Post
Hmmm ..... $1500 is good money. I wish I could race for that, You guys should just race for respect not $$. Racing for money doesnt prove anything. Respect is what matters on the street and everwhere else. Let your cars do the talking not your wallet. Its your car race it, dont put someone else behind the wheel this in not NASCAR. You own the car you drive, you drive the car you own thats it.

Ill race for respect against anyone, if i lose well at least i got the balls to race (legally, I am a teacher gotta save it for the track) I am sure that even EpicEVO can say that respect is the most important thing, hes got my respect by going into the 10's that crazy fast.

Lets just get the talk over go to PMI or Bandi and best out of three run what you own and let it be settled

I am sorry for putting my nose in this but i am tired of the arguing and EpicEvo sorry to drop your name but no disrespect (you got the fastest and its everyone else who has to catch you, I just need to shave off almost 3 seconds cant be too hard.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:07 PM   #58 (permalink)

A few tenths faster than you? what the #### are you somking warrdouch? Once agan get your facts straight. first of all my car didn't blow up at the shoot out I didn't even go to the shoot out and second of all I ran a 11.00 at 129 with a 2.0 sixty foot. Do the math #### tard, I was consistently pulling 1.58 sixty foots, had a bad launch and still went 11.00. Put two and two together with a 1.58 sixty it would have been well in the tens not just a few tenths faster.

If you think your so fast lets line them up internet tough guy, but you and I both know that you wont because your scard. You will get owned.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:15 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnie View Post
A few tenths faster than you? what the #### are you somking warrdouch? Once agan get your facts straight. first of all my car didn't blow up at the shoot out I didn't even go to the shoot out and second of all I ran a 11.00 at 129 with a 2.0 sixty foot. Do the math #### tard, I was consistently pulling 1.58 sixty foots, had a bad launch and still went 11.00. Put two and two together with a 1.58 sixty it would have been well in the tens not just a few tenths faster.

If you think your so fast lets line them up internet tough guy, but you and I both know that you wont because your scard. You will get owned.
He has been telling all of you guys to line up at the strip but no does. so ur he one seeing like a internet tough guy right now....
Old 08-05-2008, 06:36 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coevopower View Post
He has been telling all of you guys to line up at the strip but no does. so ur he one seeing like a internet tough guy right now....
I'll line up with any evo or any AWD car in Colorado as soon as the car is back together not because i feel like i have something to prove but just for fun! I love racing and if someone bets me thats awesome i would proudly shake there hand and tell them congrats! Just like I have with the Boulder Z guys several times, PFI guys and Sam Park from Importsports. They have all at one time or another beat me and i congratulated them accordingly..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement