Thanks to TOBZ Performance Tuning - Page 5 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2008, 06:04 AM   #61 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 06 EVO
Dynosheet: 645whp/555 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to JohnEB
Quote:
Originally Posted by -EpicEVO- View Post
I'll line up with any evo or any AWD car in Colorado as soon as the car is back together not because i feel like i have something to prove but just for fun! I love racing and if someone bets me thats awesome i would proudly shake there hand and tell them congrats! Just like I have with the Boulder Z guys several times, PFI guys and Sam Park from Importsports. They have all at one time or another beat me and i congratulated them accordingly..

We can line ours up and have a flinestone race
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2008, 07:15 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
I'll line up with any evo or any AWD car in Colorado as soon as the car is back together not because i feel like i have something to prove but just for fun! I love racing and if someone bets me thats awesome i would proudly shake there hand and tell them congrats! Just like I have with the Boulder Z guys several times, PFI guys and Sam Park from Importsports. They have all at one time or another beat me and i congratulated them accordingly..
one day ill beat you.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:30 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coevopower View Post
one day ill beat you.
OMG, I lost my drink...

-E

Old 08-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #64 (permalink)

Hey hey, u might laught at me, and the things I say, but this is what is driving me. so keep poking fun, and laughing. Cuz one day I will be as fast, or even faster.
So till then. just LOL all u want man.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coevopower View Post
one day ill beat you.
I hope somebody does or at least runs the same times someday! I have met you in person a few times and i like the way your car looks and what you have done with it so far. It would be awesome to see that thing get into the 10's.. If you ever has a questions, need spare parts, tools, a hand, or whatever man just let me know.. I cant wait untill Colorado has fast imports weather its toyotas, mitsu's, honda's, or nissans.. It will make the national races that much more fun and maybe we can even get a big group of us to go to or to host a shootout some year!!

Shit you would bet the crap out of my flinestone ass right now since the car doesnt have a motor in it. lol But just like you im driven to go faster and faster too.. and not trying to be a dick but honestly you have a lot of catching up to do and truthfully you should just make sure thats what you really want to do because it is truely a huge jump from low 12's high 11's to low 10's high 9's trust me!! but i dont doubt that your capable doing it and beating me i would love the competition. I have invested plenty of money in my car as pointed out in the thread and i have tons of respect for anyone else that is willing to do the same..

Mark

p.s Sorry for Completly thread jacking this thread!! thats completly my fault!! Sorry to the orginator of it.. Let me know if we need to start a new thread.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:46 AM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked E View Post
OMG, I lost my drink...

-E
Why are you drinkin at 10:30am LOL i thought i was the only one that did that?
Old 08-05-2008, 09:54 AM   #67 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 06 EVO
Dynosheet: 645whp/555 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to JohnEB
Quote:
I hope somebody does or at least runs the same times someday! I have met you in person a few times and i like the way your car looks and what you have done with it so far. It would be awesome to see that thing get into the 10's.. If you ever has a questions, need spare parts, tools, a hand, or whatever man just let me know.. I cant wait untill Colorado has fast imports weather its toyotas, mitsu's, honda's, or nissans.. It will make the national races that much more fun and maybe we can even get a big group of us to go to or to host a shootout some year!!

Shit you would bet the crap out of my flinestone ass right now since the car doesnt have a motor in it. lol But just like you im driven to go faster and faster too.. and not trying to be a dick but honestly you have a lot of catching up to do and truthfully you should just make sure thats what you really want to do because it is truely a huge jump from low 12's high 11's to low 10's high 9's trust me!! but i dont doubt that your capable doing it and beating me i would love the competition. I have invested plenty of money in my car as pointed out in the thread and i have tons of respect for anyone else that is willing to do the same..

Mark

p.s Sorry for Completly thread jacking this thread!! thats completly my fault!! Sorry to the orginator of it.. Let me know if we need to start a new thread.
If your car has no motor you would win the flinstone race... IE my car has a motor still lol so your lighter... when will you be running again? I hope to have all my stuff paid this month then i'll be starting the new setup. I want nothing more then to join you in the 10's or 9's, so far 11.0 was the best for me and that is no bragging rights on my part with the setup I had.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:29 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEB View Post
If your car has no motor you would win the flinstone race... IE my car has a motor still lol so your lighter... when will you be running again? I hope to have all my stuff paid this month then i'll be starting the new setup. I want nothing more then to join you in the 10's or 9's, so far 11.0 was the best for me and that is no bragging rights on my part with the setup I had.
You'll get there.. I was talking to coevopower about the flinstone comment btw.lol.

I'm really hoping to have my car ready for the race on the 24th. Just waiting on the machine shop, time to do it, and money lol
Old 08-05-2008, 11:15 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Why are you drinkin at 10:30am LOL i thought i was the only one that did that?
You have to when you have a 3 month old driving you nuts waking up every 2 hours due to a growth spurt. It's my medication... I wouldn't give my little trooper up for anything though.

-E
Old 08-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked E View Post
You have to when you have a 3 month old driving you nuts waking up every 2 hours due to a growth spurt. It's my medication... I wouldn't give my little trooper up for anything though.

-E
I have a 5month old.. lol i know the feeling
Old 08-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:

Mark

Yeah I just wanna go fast lol. I know what all will have to be done and all the blood, sweat, tears, and money that will be ionvolved. but maybe one day Ill catch up to you man. thanks for the offers tho. and I deff witll hit you up.
I just have to make sure this is all I want. Cuz first I have to get a DD. cuz at the moment the evo is a DD and I need something else to drive around town.
and thanks man, I am tryin as much as I can to make the car look like I want it to.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:53 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnie View Post
A few tenths faster than you? what the #### are you somking warrdouch? Once agan get your facts straight. first of all my car didn't blow up at the shoot out I didn't even go to the shoot out and second of all I ran a 11.00 at 129 with a 2.0 sixty foot. Do the math #### tard, I was consistently pulling 1.58 sixty foots, had a bad launch and still went 11.00. Put two and two together with a 1.58 sixty it would have been well in the tens not just a few tenths faster.

If you think your so fast lets line them up internet tough guy, but you and I both know that you wont because your scared. You will get owned.
Why do you act like you're so badass? You're nobody, I don't give a shit how fast your car goes, you're still a pathetic little b i t c h. You say you better not see Warr in person, well you better hope you don't see me in person, cause I can't stand your f u c k i n ass and I've never even met you.

Same thing goes for BRP. BRP if I EVER see you...so help me.

I never thought I'd say this but...I don't even see how Clay puts up with this shit. These retarded cars and the so-called community isn't worth it. In the end, who gives a shit who is faster than who? How does what your dumb retarded car can do at the track add up to who you are as a person? It doesn't. If I were in Clay's position, I would be going to jail for mass murder with all the shit these fools on here talk. The funny thing is, they talk all this shit behind their cars and could NEVER even come close to backing it up in person. Garbage in my opinion.

Wicked E- Agreed.....get another SR20 car and bounce from this trash Evo "community." Nothing but a bunch of dyno queers with mediocre time slips trying to get their dicks hard together.

I really feel bad for you Clay. As much as I disagreed with you in the past, you have ALWAYS given constructive answers to all these people bashing you no matter what they say or how offensively they say it. I think it proves who the bigger man is. I'll probably never meet you, but I'll never understand how the hell you can put up with these people. Your knowledge is responded to with ignorance, and from the looks of it, that will never end. It's quite a shame. Ya know for everyone being so upset about you "sponsor hopping" or whatever, they sure don't seem to be upset at the fact that Lucas created Carz with daddy's money, and on top of that didn't even build his own car. Not very respectable to me, and as it was said in a post on here sometime in the past: money can buy you all the horsepower you want.

Erich- someday we should talk more about SRs, you have some pretty extensive knowledge and experience with them!

Here's all I have to say in a nutshell- F u c k Carz for thinking that just because they have a couple 10sec evos (whoopie people are running 8s and quite a few in the 9s for a LONG time already) their shit doesn't stink, f u c k Quinnie cause he's just a queer, and most of all F U C K BRP.

"community" = and also makes me

Ok ban me now (again).
Old 08-06-2008, 05:23 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutioned View Post
Why do you act like you're so badass? You're nobody, I don't give a shit how fast your car goes, you're still a pathetic little b i t c h. You say you better not see Warr in person, well you better hope you don't see me in person, cause I can't stand your f u c k i n ass and I've never even met you.

Same thing goes for BRP. BRP if I EVER see you...so help me.

I never thought I'd say this but...I don't even see how Clay puts up with this shit. These retarded cars and the so-called community isn't worth it. In the end, who gives a shit who is faster than who? How does what your dumb retarded car can do at the track add up to who you are as a person? It doesn't. If I were in Clay's position, I would be going to jail for mass murder with all the shit these fools on here talk. The funny thing is, they talk all this shit behind their cars and could NEVER even come close to backing it up in person. Garbage in my opinion.

Wicked E- Agreed.....get another SR20 car and bounce from this trash Evo "community." Nothing but a bunch of dyno queers with mediocre time slips trying to get their dicks hard together.

I really feel bad for you Clay. As much as I disagreed with you in the past, you have ALWAYS given constructive answers to all these people bashing you no matter what they say or how offensively they say it. I think it proves who the bigger man is. I'll probably never meet you, but I'll never understand how the hell you can put up with these people. Your knowledge is responded to with ignorance, and from the looks of it, that will never end. It's quite a shame. Ya know for everyone being so upset about you "sponsor hopping" or whatever, they sure don't seem to be upset at the fact that Lucas created Carz with daddy's money, and on top of that didn't even build his own car. Not very respectable to me, and as it was said in a post on here sometime in the past: money can buy you all the horsepower you want.

Erich- someday we should talk more about SRs, you have some pretty extensive knowledge and experience with them!

Here's all I have to say in a nutshell- F u c k Carz for thinking that just because they have a couple 10sec evos (whoopie people are running 8s and quite a few in the 9s for a LONG time already) their shit doesn't stink, f u c k Quinnie cause he's just a queer, and most of all F U C K BRP.

"community" = and also makes me

Ok ban me now (again).

Nice man.. that was well thought out!! You don't know any of us, you obviously have no real reason for saying anything, just delete your post and go away! There are so many things wrong in your RANT that none of us would know where to start..

Just swallow a grenade!! Make life better for everyone
Old 08-06-2008, 05:39 AM   #74 (permalink)

You def. spent wayyyy too much time creating an account (since you noted you have already been banned on your previous) and composing that message for a community you hate... I wish i had that much time during the day to waste...
Old 08-06-2008, 05:41 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Nice man.. that was well thought out!! You don't know any of us, you obviously have no real reason for saying anything, just delete your post and go away! There are so many things wrong in your RANT that none of us would know where to start..

Just swallow a grenade!! Make life better for everyone
Don't know you and don't EVER want to know you : ) so many things wrong yet nothing is said. I can't be too far off. I'll swallow the grenade when you have the balls to make me : D Have a good one!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement