Tuning - Page 3 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2008, 01:23 PM   #31 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
please man, dont brag aout a 109 trap! that is ridiculous!
Please, continue to brag about your dyno numbers!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2008, 01:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
brp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon View Post
Please, continue to brag about your dyno numbers!
will do!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 01:40 PM   #33 (permalink)

Tobz

You have no more room for pms it says......

Manual boost controller, parts should be in good shape.

Old 05-30-2008, 01:51 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverEvo View Post
You have no more room for pms it says......

Manual boost controller, parts should be in good shape.
Cleared some emails up.

Awesome?
Old 05-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #35 (permalink)

:ON TOPIC:

DenverEvo, sorry they ruined your thread but Warrtalon has been bothering some of us for sometime now as you can clearly see. I would like to invite you down to my shop sometime and take a look around at what we do here and some of the neat parts we have in stock to help you with your power goals. I sure you won't be disappointed, some say it's like an Evo candy store.

Carz Performance | Welcome to Carz

:OFF TOPIC:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrtalon View Post
Your initial comment about not listening to me was very uncalled for, and the negativity towards Tobz and his tuning by others is uncalled for.
First of all Tobz brought this upon himself. I have been nothing but nice & helpful to him, gave him some discounted dyno time, discounted some nitrous parts and let him take a sneak peak at a few of my projects. Then he proceeded to stab me and a few others in the back with details I WILL NOT get into on a public forum.

Second of all, you know NOTHING about the small issues we are having with Quinnie's Evo. It is uncharted territory that you have never visited. He does not talk about his Evo very much because he choses not to, FYI it's just some bolt-ons and a tune. Yes, this was his first time at the track this year and his dyno numbers are not magical. We impoved a few things since last year so he should go faster but it will take some time for him to adjust to his new bolt-ons.

On the third note Clay, you and I had a heated discussion about free labor and parts on evom 3 years ago when I first talked to you, I tried to reason with you afterwords and even after you moved here I let you borrow my fender roller to help you with your wheels. I never ever really got a "Thank you" but that's okay, it is expected with your reputation. Then I talked to you on AIM a few months ago and you wanted to use my dyno to see where your Evo was for power and that maybe I could tweak your tune a bit on 12 hours notice. I thought to myself gee... he must trying to get something for free out of me again. NEWSFLASH... I will not do things for FREE over and over, I have a business to run, dyno to pay for and employees to pay. Maybe, just maybe if you spend a little bit of money I would be thrilled to help you out for FREE on certain situations but you have been here how long? 2 years? and you have yet to even visit my shop and see what goes on here.

Lastly, nuff said... Don't even go into a three page post cause I don't have the time for your edjmuncated opinion about your Evo and what you have experinced I think all of us can attest to that. Every Evo is different in it's own special way and some accept the mods we do to them and some do not, it's a matter of finding the right combination to make it work right.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #36 (permalink)

I also tune, but Im not involved in the drama.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:34 PM   #37 (permalink)

DynoDude

That sounds great, please let me know when would be a good time to stop by. Sooner than later.......

About the thread, no worries. I used to be on Ratemyevo, and posted some threads only to get no response. It is nice to know people are so passionate about their Evos. I know I am.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #38 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Lucas, I don't know what all that was about. I said nothing negative about Quinnie's Evo and said only positive things. I didn't say his dyno numbers were magical, and I said he is sure to get faster as he gets it sorted out and learns to drive it (not an easy task). I don't know how in the world you could take anything I said as negative.

I recommended your shop with no caveats and no insults or negativity.

I wanted to dyno for a comparison that could be useful for everyone. I was prepared to pay, and I did not expect you to be able to make time for me. I found out on late notice that I would be up in the area, so I tried to fit it in. I didn't expect you to have time, but I thought I'd try anyway. I don't know how you could hold that against me or consider that "ammo" to use against me. It was completely harmless.

You told me those "heated" discussions were all Don posting with your username. Oh well.

I did nothing and said nothing in this thread to elicit any of these comments. You guys have swung the pendulum fully to the other side, and I hope you realize that. I am insulting no one and gave the OP good recommendations that include two opposing entities without any extra comments except that I use one of the two, yet I did not say anything negative about the one I don't use, because there is nothing negative to say that I know of, though recent actions are speaking for themselves...

I do not know where all this pent up hatred is coming from, for I have never done anything to Carz except recommend it as a great shop to go to for all Evos...

Old 05-30-2008, 06:35 PM   #39 (permalink)

Posted new thread on this topic.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:48 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
that is great. i like quinnie and im not bringing him to this convo. he has a great car and i know he is a great driver... no sarcasm.

well i also have the highest numbers for the state, so maybe me and you should have the same shit 109 traps huh? we'll look at cory's car and his traps, then ask around about our videos together, yeah the ones tobz made. his traps>your traps. our races ended up with my car>his car. so add that up. me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you

please man, dint brag aout a 109 trap! that is ridiculous!
I was using NTLS and that added .5 seconds and took away 4 mph to my traps, witch I do not use any more. I am also running with bad compression in cylinder 3 and my tune was not dialed in at the time.. We definitely need to run again!! Even more so when my motors done.
OMG guys this is getting way out of hand, Cant We all just get along?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #41 (permalink)
brp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynoDude View Post
Then I talked to you on AIM a few months ago and you wanted to use my dyno to see where your Evo was for power
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
thank you lucas! you made my day!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
brp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPeRNeT View Post
I was using NTLS and that added .5 seconds and took away 4 mph to my traps, witch I do not use any more. I am also running with bad compression in cylinder 3 and my tune was not dialed in at the time.. We definitely need to run again!! Even more so when my motors done.
OMG guys this is getting way out of hand, Cant We all just get along?
cory for sure man! we'll make it happen and dont take that the wrong way, i was just using your car for comparison because its a strong car, but you're still my boy!

ahh that quote above, i had to get that in! but im done posting in this forum. have fun in here by yourself clay. you did a huge service for everyone in the region and without you none of this would be possible

and thanks again to lucas for making my night!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #43 (permalink)

Warr....

First of all you know nothing about my car. I think that a 122 mph trap speed and a 11.50 is pretty damn good with out a second and a third gear. But if you think you can drive my car better by all means lets see it, mr. pro race car driver. How about befour you open your mouth and start talking shit about my track times you get the whole story.

If you think your car can even come close to what i ran with out a second and third gear than I would love to see it,but you and I bolth know that would never happen so get your story straight befour you start runing your mouth.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #44 (permalink)
brp

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnie View Post
Warr....

First of all you know nothing about my car. I think that a 122 mph trap speed and a 11.50 is pretty damn good with out a second and a third gear. But if you think you can drive my car better by all means lets see it, mr. pro race car driver. How about befour you open your mouth and start talking shit about my track times you get the whole story.

If you think your car can even come close to what i ran with out a second and third gear than I would love to see it,but you and I bolth know that would never happen so get your story straight befour you start runing your mouth.
quinnie we all know 109traps>122traps, isnt that right tulip? thanks for setting the standards for evos world wide!

ok ok im done this time
Old 05-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #45 (permalink)

Im done as well. I guess you are right 109 is > 122

But if it makes warr. feel any better I ran an 11.44 at 126 with an 1.5 sixty foot tonight with my tranny not working properly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement