Tuning - Page 4 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2008, 06:24 AM   #46 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnie View Post
Warr....

First of all you know nothing about my car. I think that a 122 mph trap speed and a 11.50 is pretty damn good with out a second and a third gear. But if you think you can drive my car better by all means lets see it, mr. pro race car driver. How about befour you open your mouth and start talking shit about my track times you get the whole story.

If you think your car can even come close to what i ran with out a second and third gear than I would love to see it,but you and I bolth know that would never happen so get your story straight befour you start runing your mouth.
I am in awe at this response. Please tell me where I talked "shit" about you or your car. Please tell me where I DIDN'T compliment you and DIDN'T say that you would go much faster as you get the car sorted out. Also, none of the rest of us saw an 11.5 or 126. The best any of us saw was a 12.29 and 122.xx mph trap. How you went from 2.0 to 1.5 60' on the last try that none of us saw, I'm not sure. However, that's what that car should do anyway, so good job. You were learning each run and adjusting accordingly, which is exactly what I was referring to above.

At what point did you get angry with me? When BRP or Lucas said I mentioned you or when you read my posts? I would have to guess the former, because the latter in NO WAY would cause this reaction. Please review the things I've said and then let me know where I was talking "shit" and not giving you the benefit of the doubt on struggling to get clean runs. You said yourself you had problems, so why are you getting angry with me for OBSERVING those problems? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2008, 06:32 AM   #47 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha
thank you lucas! you made my day!

Why would that make your day? I've been wanting to get one for comparison's sake for a long time, but I just do not have the time to drive up there for such an unimportant thing. So, when I had to be up there for business, I tried to sneak it in on a weekday afternoon, but Lucas was too busy (as expected). It was no secret and nothing special - just hoping to get a chance to dyno and see the comparison between Carz and RP on the same car. I did not need the dynosheet - all I wanted was the comparison for the community's sake. Why that amuses you so much is inexplicable other than attributing it to you being childish.

Old 05-31-2008, 04:33 PM   #48 (permalink)

warrtalon... all you do since i joined this forum is talk shit about everyone and you're advice most of the time is insulting. Stay off the site if you're going to keep this up.

For "DenverEvo"
Both Carz with "Lucas"(Dynodude) and Tobz are the best and most reputable in my opinion.

Carz offers install, dyno, tuning, and parts parts parts at great prices. Lucas won't put something on your Evo if he feels it's crap. He owns two Evos, he loves these cars and he's good at what he does.

Tobz is an Evo tuning madman, he is so intelligent and I haven't heard one bad thing about his work, you can see him get excited about a car he tuned, so you know he tunes because he likes to.
Offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-31-2008, 06:06 PM   #49 (permalink)

Thanks, I am obviously indifferent, just need something done sooner than later.
I didn't know the word "tune" was such a sore subject

Oh well, I saw on the other forum that there is a ride tomorrow......if anyone wants to let me know if it is okay, I would like to show up.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:58 PM   #50 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

I am sure it is more than ok if you show up denverevo. The more the better.
Old 06-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #51 (permalink)

Carz is a great shop for parts, tuning, dyno, install etc. They alwasy seem to have parts in stock....which is good

Tobz, does great tuning....and is very good at explaining things to people.....espescially stupid people like me.

JustDSM is a good tuner also......when he is actually in town....and not protecting all of us from the slime outside of the US

You have several options. Don't mind the drama...it's between a few people and they can all work that out on their own.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:22 PM   #52 (permalink)

Hey DenverEvo are you just getting a flash? Well from personal experience I've gotten tunes from 4 local tuners. Right now I had a local tuner Don, tune my AEM 35R and it's running great. I had my car flashed in the passed by Nick at Mac Autosports and Justin (another local tuner) currently in Iraq. But both flashes were great and car ran very smooth. I'd recommend any of these locals for your tune but I'd like to point out, I'm most pleased with my current tune by Don at HRD. He by far as the most experience tuning many different systems so I'd definitely contact him. If you need any info just pm me. Welcome to the club man!
Old 06-01-2008, 07:24 PM   #53 (permalink)

Hey DenverEvo, the word "tune" is not a sore sunject but rather people are sore about it... ull have to look past all the drama and find out who is right for u.... and only u, despite what other people say. Tobz is tunning me and I love it... I had had problems with a local shop here in the springs who "tunes" but there tunes were less then crap. But if u can look past all the crap that has/is goin on here then u will find alot of usefull info, everyone has something to offer... from track experience to tunning to anything.

I have also heard great things about Carz and never a bad thing. I hear they are a great shop, with great people and I would only expect them to know evos since I hear the owner has 2 of them. which is kick ass.

Justin is also I great tunner from what I hear, (i have no experience with him) I have talked to him via PM on the other site... he is a good guy with alot of wisdom to offer...

Just dont mind the dram since I guess we are not all grown up, and wanna act like were in H.S.

and this brings me to my off topic point. I got called a 3rd Grader on here. and what not. well what are u guys acting like with all this drama and shit.... seriously guys its time to drop it all and just relax... calm the #### down everyone.... we have all had enough of it.
Old 06-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #54 (permalink)

Alright, first let me say that I didn't read any further then page one of this thread so I'm not sure if anyone else has said this but I think BRP and Wartalon need to be on some kind of tuner reality show where they have to live, work, drive, tune, etc... TOGETHER! This would be a real riot, sh!t I know I'd tune in! "This week on BRP & Talon, Wartalon steals BRP's EVO and takes it to Bandi. What did he run? tune in to find out". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindogg22 View Post
Alright, first let me say that I didn't read any further then page one of this thread so I'm not sure if anyone else has said this but I think BRP and Wartalon need to be on some kind of tuner reality show where they have to live, work, drive, tune, etc... TOGETHER! This would be a real riot, sh!t I know I'd tune in! "This week on BRP & Talon, Wartalon steals BRP's EVO and takes it to Bandi. What did he run? tune in to find out". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I can add on to this is someone better bring the peramedics cuz some crizzap will go down then... But I do second this idea
Old 06-04-2008, 06:59 AM   #56 (permalink)

Carz = A big joke. I've never heard of anyone telling a customer "it's ok if your car idles between 16:1 and 18:1 air/fuel ratios. Just let me know if anything happens." until I heard that "someone from Carz" (Lucas *cough*) tell that to a buddy of mine. Wow, expert advice there for sure. Carz = egotistical people that think they're the shit just because no other shop in this state gives a #### enough to build a car that can destroy theirs, mainly because their customer bases are like triple what Carz pulls in so it doesn't matter. Yet still the Carz fanboys still seem to think they're the best just cause they pulled a supposed 810 out of a juiced Evo. All that and still Buschur's car with a smaller turbo and no Nitrous at FULL WEIGHT would run circles around that shop car at bandi, that shop car that wasn't even built by Carz themselves.

Warrtalon, we had our differences before, and I realize I'm probably only making things worse, but it's pretty terrible to see how immature a shop owner and his customers can be. It's really unfortunate to see how they are treating you when I read the thread from start to finish and you said nothing offensive to them at all. BRP is a queer who is quite a bit too proud of his own meager horsepower numbrs and really needs to just can it and realize his car isn't shit compared to the many of the evos around (yes including the Carz one). If you guys think Warr is so horrible, just exit the site quietly, be the bigger people, but I guess that's too much to expect from people who use Nitrous to amend their lack of tuning capability.

DenverEvo...you want drama and to be associated with some of the most disliked Evo owners in the state? Go to Carz. If you don't....you know what to do. Later. Off the forums for good now! Although I'll probably be back when Quinnie boy runs his mouth like he's bad. Maybe he'll invite me to fight him at the next Carz dyno day like he did before, lot of consideration for your shop there. Ha!
Old 06-04-2008, 07:28 AM   #57 (permalink)

Wow...I'm out of state for barely a week and I miss all this drama?

This is just like the Buschur haters vs supporters war all over again.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:06 AM   #58 (permalink)

wow... i am in shock of this madness!

...can't we all just get along?!...
Old 06-04-2008, 08:26 AM   #59 (permalink)

So! ... how bout them... rockies? ...wait... they suck too...
Old 06-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #60 (permalink)

haha agreed... it's cuz they got rid of the little asian guy!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement