Tuning - Page 5 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right
 

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Rocky Mountain EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Rocky Mountain EVO Forum Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, etc.
Rocky Mountain Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #61 (permalink)
brp
 
Registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 211
Reputation: brp is an unknown
hahahahahahahaha. i had a pretty good idea you were retarded from previous posts but thanks for proving your point! the fat kid told me to "be the bigger people"

where is your POS anyways? bring it out to one of the meets sometime, just make sure it comes equipped with excuses, or maybe your excuses come equipped with an evo(?)


Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectEvo04 View Post
Carz = A big joke. I've never heard of anyone telling a customer "it's ok if your car idles between 16:1 and 18:1 air/fuel ratios. Just let me know if anything happens." until I heard that "someone from Carz" (Lucas *cough*) tell that to a buddy of mine. Wow, expert advice there for sure. Carz = egotistical people that think they're the shit just because no other shop in this state gives a #### enough to build a car that can destroy theirs, mainly because their customer bases are like triple what Carz pulls in so it doesn't matter. Yet still the Carz fanboys still seem to think they're the best just cause they pulled a supposed 810 out of a juiced Evo. All that and still Buschur's car with a smaller turbo and no Nitrous at FULL WEIGHT would run circles around that shop car at bandi, that shop car that wasn't even built by Carz themselves.

Warrtalon, we had our differences before, and I realize I'm probably only making things worse, but it's pretty terrible to see how immature a shop owner and his customers can be. It's really unfortunate to see how they are treating you when I read the thread from start to finish and you said nothing offensive to them at all. BRP is a queer who is quite a bit too proud of his own meager horsepower numbrs and really needs to just can it and realize his car isn't shit compared to the many of the evos around (yes including the Carz one). If you guys think Warr is so horrible, just exit the site quietly, be the bigger people, but I guess that's too much to expect from people who use Nitrous to amend their lack of tuning capability.

DenverEvo...you want drama and to be associated with some of the most disliked Evo owners in the state? Go to Carz. If you don't....you know what to do. Later. Off the forums for good now! Although I'll probably be back when Quinnie boy runs his mouth like he's bad. Maybe he'll invite me to fight him at the next Carz dyno day like he did before, lot of consideration for your shop there. Ha!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-04-2008, 01:22 PM   #62 (permalink)
 
Registered: Aug 2007
Posts: 862
Reputation: Coevopower is an unknown
WOW. this shit just keeps getting funnier... I really like how people talk smack on the internet... keep on goin guys....
and projectevo04 i really didnt see that comming out of anyone.... I though we were all here for the love of evos? guess not.

this site is only good to see what people really think about u... and to see alot of crap talkin. might as well go on CRN or the sti fourms now RMEVO is up there with them... good job guys!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #63 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 91
Reputation: ProjectEvo04 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
hahahahahahahaha. i had a pretty good idea you were retarded from previous posts but thanks for proving your point! the fat kid told me to "be the bigger people"

where is your POS anyways? bring it out to one of the meets sometime, just make sure it comes equipped with excuses, or maybe your excuses come equipped with an evo(?)
First off I don't go to the weak ass meets where all you fanboys stroke your cocks to cars that aren't shit. Secondly, I've been doing this shit since you were jackin off to The Fast and The Furious junior. I was one of the first probably 10 people or so around here to have my car over 450, back when Carz performance was just a thought not a reality. ###s like you are late to the game and think you're the shit just cause you have an evo, forgetting to take into consideration how mediocre it is. You talk big about your car, but really, what have you done for the scene? Not shit. Who models their car after yours? Nobody. Who even knows who the #### you are because of your contributions? Nobody. #### your Evo, I got an SR 240 that will rape your shit all day, I don't even need to bring out my car to do the job. But maybe for shits and giggles I'll actually bring my car out of it's stockness to smoke you on my stock turbo, I think it would be more fun to hurt you in the 240 though. Like Warrtalon says, where are your timeslips? You run your mouth a lot for someone who has nothing to show for it.

In the end, you're talking to someone who really doesn't give a shit who's car is faster than who's. I lived the scene for years, and it's not worth my time (especially since the quality of people who own Evos are now no better than SRT-4 owners) and I don't have shit to prove to anyone. Just cycle your little bitch ass down to Carz and blow Lucas like you know how. When you get his dick out of your mouth, maybe you can come talk to me. Later ###.
Offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 06-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #64 (permalink)
 
Registered: Aug 2007
Posts: 862
Reputation: Coevopower is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectEvo04 View Post
First off I don't go to the weak ass meets where all you fanboys stroke your cocks to cars that aren't shit. Secondly, I've been doing this shit since you were jackin off to The Fast and The Furious junior. I was one of the first probably 10 people or so around here to have my car over 450, back when Carz performance was just a thought not a reality. ###s like you are late to the game and think you're the shit just cause you have an evo, forgetting to take into consideration how mediocre it is. You talk big about your car, but really, what have you done for the scene? Not shit. Who models their car after yours? Nobody. Who even knows who the #### you are because of your contributions? Nobody. #### your Evo, I got an SR 240 that will rape your shit all day, I don't even need to bring out my car to do the job. But maybe for shits and giggles I'll actually bring my car out of it's stockness to smoke you on my stock turbo, I think it would be more fun to hurt you in the 240 though. Like Warrtalon says, where are your timeslips? You run your mouth a lot for someone who has nothing to show for it.

In the end, you're talking to someone who really doesn't give a shit who's car is faster than who's. I lived the scene for years, and it's not worth my time (especially since the quality of people who own Evos are now no better than SRT-4 owners) and I don't have shit to prove to anyone. Just cycle your little bitch ass down to Carz and blow Lucas like you know how. When you get his dick out of your mouth, maybe you can come talk to me. Later ###.
Wow. ur a realy ####in dip shit hu? who are u? no one knows who u are, so why even say shit like that?

I am glad u dont come to our meets ... even if u did, ud probbibly leave with ur feelings hurt. ring the 240 out. and im sure people will make sure u go home crying cuz ur 240 is weaksauce as well... ####in noob.
get over ur self.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #65 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 91
Reputation: ProjectEvo04 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coevopower View Post
WOW. this shit just keeps getting funnier... I really like how people talk smack on the internet... keep on goin guys....
and projectevo04 i really didnt see that comming out of anyone.... I though we were all here for the love of evos? guess not.

this site is only good to see what people really think about u... and to see alot of crap talkin. might as well go on CRN or the sti fourms now RMEVO is up there with them... good job guys!
We should be here for the love of Evos but igorance and people who just plain think they are better than everyone are more than present on these forums and kill the experience. I came here a couple months ago actually thinking that I would enjoy the forums and getting to know other Evo owners, then people recommend Carz to some people that come on here based SOLELY on the fact that they have a high hp Evo. Pretty shitty. I like to spend my time where people actually KNOW what they are talking about and have minds of their own, not spend my time in places like this where is a big circle jerk and promotion site for one shop.

I'm apathetic to this place, sorry Coevopower.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:00 PM   #66 (permalink)
brp
 
Registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 211
Reputation: brp is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectEvo04 View Post
First off I don't go to the weak ass meets where all you fanboys stroke your cocks to cars that aren't shit. Secondly, I've been doing this shit since you were jackin off to The Fast and The Furious junior. I was one of the first probably 10 people or so around here to have my car over 450, back when Carz performance was just a thought not a reality. ###s like you are late to the game and think you're the shit just cause you have an evo, forgetting to take into consideration how mediocre it is. You talk big about your car, but really, what have you done for the scene? Not shit. Who models their car after yours? Nobody. Who even knows who the #### you are because of your contributions? Nobody. #### your Evo, I got an SR 240 that will rape your shit all day, I don't even need to bring out my car to do the job. But maybe for shits and giggles I'll actually bring my car out of it's stockness to smoke you on my stock turbo, I think it would be more fun to hurt you in the 240 though. Like Warrtalon says, where are your timeslips? You run your mouth a lot for someone who has nothing to show for it.

In the end, you're talking to someone who really doesn't give a shit who's car is faster than who's. I lived the scene for years, and it's not worth my time (especially since the quality of people who own Evos are now no better than SRT-4 owners) and I don't have shit to prove to anyone. Just cycle your little bitch ass down to Carz and blow Lucas like you know how. When you get his dick out of your mouth, maybe you can come talk to me. Later ###.

hahahahahaha some fat ####y ####er is butt hurt for no reason here.

thats funny you say that about my car not being shit and not doing anything to help the scene, i think about 90% of the people in this forum would like to disagree with you, but who the #### are you again???? where might i have seen or read about your accomplishments? and what exactly have you dont to this community?

only reason i know you are a fat #### is cause i saw your picture when you posted that thread about how you were gonna bolt up a 42r to your POS, and put a picture of your fat ass holding it! other than that you dont mean shit to me or anyone here
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:02 PM   #67 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 91
Reputation: ProjectEvo04 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coevopower View Post
Wow. ur a realy ####in dip shit hu? who are u? no one knows who u are, so why even say shit like that?

I am glad u dont come to our meets ... even if u did, ud probbibly leave with ur feelings hurt. ring the 240 out. and im sure people will make sure u go home crying cuz ur 240 is weaksauce as well... ####in noob.
get over ur self.
LOL @ the little boy who can't even make decisions about his car on his own. I've read many of your posts and you are ####ing clueless. Nobody knows who I am HERE because I don't care to talk on these garbage forums with clueless people as yourself. So shut your face until you learn how to choose your own parts for your own car without holding someone's dick in the process. ####ing follower.

240 is "weaksauce" LOL nice language. Shows your maturity. Too bad it will smoke you
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:06 PM   #68 (permalink)
 
Registered: Aug 2007
Posts: 862
Reputation: Coevopower is an unknown
anytime little man. I have wone afew and lost a few. and trust me the only reason I ask about part is so I can gain knolage. so fu ck u man. u think ur the shit. ur not. so whos dick is in ur ass for to to start speakin up like this.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #69 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member
 
JohnEB's Avatar
 
Car: 06 EVO
Dynosheet: 645whp/555 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Registered: Jun 2006
Posts: 361
Images: 1
Reputation: JohnEB may or may not be a helpful member
Send a message via AIM to JohnEB
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectEvo04 View Post
We should be here for the love of Evos but igorance and people who just plain think they are better than everyone are more than present on these forums and kill the experience. I came here a couple months ago actually thinking that I would enjoy the forums and getting to know other Evo owners, then people recommend Carz to some people that come on here based SOLELY on the fact that they have a high hp Evo. Pretty shitty. I like to spend my time where people actually KNOW what they are talking about and have minds of their own, not spend my time in places like this where is a big circle jerk and promotion site for one shop.

I'm apathetic to this place, sorry Coevopower.
Honestly I don't know you so I won't attack your opinions but I will state mine from experience......

Lucas has been nothing but good to everyone that walks through the door looking for a tuner or just parts and installs..... honestly I think more people go there because of the cars that he has built and tuned himself... IE: Mark (Epic EVO) 10.5 E85 ONLY, 10.2 E85 and a 50 shot... Lucas himself in the shop car 10.7, Myself 11.0...... and Quinne who I promise you will be in the 10's with no problems at all. I think he just deserves people to call him or go to the shop and form their own opinion instead of taking it from people who may or may not have a clue what their talking about.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #70 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 91
Reputation: ProjectEvo04 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp View Post
hahahahahaha some fat ####y ####er is butt hurt for no reason here.

thats funny you say that about my car not being shit and not doing anything to help the scene, i think about 90% of the people in this forum would like to disagree with you, but who the #### are you again???? where might i have seen or read about your accomplishments? and what exactly have you dont to this community?

only reason i know you are a fat #### is cause i saw your picture when you posted that thread about how you were gonna bolt up a 42r to your POS, and put a picture of your fat ass holding it! other than that you dont mean shit to me or anyone here
Yeah? Good. Oh by the way, the "community" goes WELL outside of your little Carz circuit. Since you only stick with those people, I suppose you shouldn't know who I am. I haven't been around for a long time, and probably haven't done much now for the scene around here as of late. In the beginning, when you didn't even know what an Evo was, back when the HKS 3037 kit was the absolute best thing you could get for the evo, I was out making my car known. You were probably still riding your bitch ass bike around boulder. Just quit talkin. You're all bark and no bite.

You think I'm fat? Come find me in person and we'll see who's better : ) too bad you can't afford that turbo too. It MIGHT make your car worthy.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:09 PM   #71 (permalink)
 
Registered: Dec 2007
Posts: 328
Reputation: Wicked E is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectEvo04 View Post
LOL @ the little boy who can't even make decisions about his car on his own. I've read many of your posts and you are ####ing clueless. Nobody knows who I am HERE because I don't care to talk on these garbage forums with clueless people as yourself. So shut your face until you learn how to choose your own parts for your own car without holding someone's dick in the process. ####ing follower.

240 is "weaksauce" LOL nice language. Shows your maturity. Too bad it will smoke you
Question...

Stock KA24 or upgrade to SR20? Stock turbo T28 or T25?

-E
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 91
Reputation: ProjectEvo04 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnEB View Post
Honestly I don't know you so I won't attack your opinions but I will state mine from experience......

Lucas has been nothing but good to everyone that walks through the door looking for a tuner or just parts and installs..... honestly I think more people go there because of the cars that he has built and tuned himself... IE: Mark (Epic EVO) 10.5 E85 ONLY, 10.2 E85 and a 50 shot... Lucas himself in the shop car 10.7, Myself 11.0...... and Quinne who I promise you will be in the 10's with no problems at all. I think he just deserves people to call him or go to the shop and form their own opinion instead of taking it from people who may or may not have a clue what their talking about.
At least that was constructive, not something seen around here too often. First, he didn't build his shop car. Second, Mark is running more than a 50 shot. Quinnie and you, I know nothing about.

Now, like I've said before, 10's aren't much these days when it comes to Evos. His shop car should be well i the 9's if that power stated is real. With money, it's not hard to make these cars fast, and in today's standard, 10's are WELL overlooked because there are so many that run in the 9s. The fact that it's even taken this long for Evos to get in the 10's around here is quite shocking, especially since there was an Evo that got kicked off the track for running 10.6 back in 04 and he didn't even know how to drive, he also did that without Nitrous and somehow on stock axles. Why is it that everyone thinks 10s are so special? A bit too much Fast and the Furious? I think so.

What I have a major problem with is how everybody thinks that shop is the leading Evo shop just cause they made some power on one. I've just never seen such a group of followers in my life.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #73 (permalink)
brp
 
Registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 211
Reputation: brp is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectEvo04 View Post
Yeah? Good. Oh by the way, the "community" goes WELL outside of your little Carz circuit. Since you only stick with those people, I suppose you shouldn't know who I am. I haven't been around for a long time, and probably haven't done much now for the scene around here as of late. In the beginning, when you didn't even know what an Evo was, back when the HKS 3037 kit was the absolute best thing you could get for the evo, I was out making my car known. You were probably still riding your bitch ass bike around boulder. Just quit talkin. You're all bark and no bite.

You think I'm fat? Come find me in person and we'll see who's better : ) too bad you can't afford that turbo too. It MIGHT make your car worthy.
who says i want that turbo? managed to do more with my car in stock turbo than you did with your "big turbo"

again, who the #### are you and what have you contributed with to this community or anyone for that matter. i dont ever recall seeing anything done by you anywhere. even the guys that dont go to carz are wondering who the #### you are! you act like you been around for decades with your evo, funny thing is that this same evo is only what 4 maybe 5 years old!

you sure do know a lot about me though, im impressed. glad to see you been reading up on me, people like you are the reason i have a job you ####y!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #74 (permalink)
 
Registered: Feb 2008
Posts: 91
Reputation: ProjectEvo04 is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked E View Post
Question...

Stock KA24 or upgrade to SR20? Stock turbo T28 or T25?

-E
SR20, E85, all the goodies. Not stock turbo sir!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #75 (permalink)
brp
 
Registered: Dec 2006
Posts: 211
Reputation: brp is an unknown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectEvo04 View Post
At least that was constructive, not something seen around here too often. First, he didn't build his shop car. Second, Mark is running more than a 50 shot. Quinnie and you, I know nothing about.

Now, like I've said before, 10's aren't much these days when it comes to Evos. His shop car should be well i the 9's if that power stated is real. With money, it's not hard to make these cars fast, and in today's standard, 10's are WELL overlooked because there are so many that run in the 9s. The fact that it's even taken this long for Evos to get in the 10's around here is quite shocking, especially since there was an Evo that got kicked off the track for running 10.6 back in 04 and he didn't even know how to drive, he also did that without Nitrous and somehow on stock axles. Why is it that everyone thinks 10s are so special? A bit too much Fast and the Furious? I think so.

What I have a major problem with is how everybody thinks that shop is the leading Evo shop just cause they made some power on one. I've just never seen such a group of followers in my life.
when did you ever run a 9? or even a 10 second pass?
call jennie crag or get on the slim fast died buddy and you might get that much closer!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:17 PM.


vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
© 2007 AutoForums.com - EVOtuners.net - All Rights Reserved.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.