It took it upon myself to complete the job. I initialy paid FP to port the turbine housing only to find the manifold flange gasket matched. I was a little dissapointed, work involved accounts for 20 mins max. Save yourself $45.
I took an hour out of my day. (Worked through lunch and break) I used a pnumatic rotary file and assorted carbides/flapper abrasives. I have no before pic's, but the echaust side of the TH had gobbs of casting flash and mill-scale. I did take the flange side a little further (less agressive taper) and knocked some mill scale off in the runners.
All in all I am pleased with the outcome. I must admit feeling like a jackass taking apart a brand new Turbo. (never done it before) Also never porting anything, I was expecting it to be harder than it was.
Enough talk...................Here you go!