:Official North Houston Cruise To MD Anderson/HPD Toy Drive
:"The Warehouses" 11008 Bammel N. Houston Rd., 77066
:Meet up for 5:45PM., roll out time 6:15 sharpPM.
For What:MD Anderson Toy Drive! Hosted by HPD
This is the Official North Houston cruise to MD Anderson Children's Cancer Center Toy Drive Hosted by HPD. If you plan on attending this cruise or event, we strongly recommend that you bring at least one brand new toy to donate for a good cause. Photographers will be on hand to take pics before and during the cruise so please wash and wax your rides
If this event is not posted on this forum, you can get info about the toy drive event here
We would like to use "the warehouses" for future endeavors so yes there are still rules for this meeting spot and cruise.Google nor Yahoo maps had an update for the actual buildings so I poor man PS shop some. Just wanted to actually point out where they were
1) No alcohol. Let us repeat: NO alcohol. No drugs as well...remember this is a cruise
2) No revving your engines or sounding your car horns.
3) No loud music. (please keep it at a respectful level)
4) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.
5) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters.Do not leave trash on the ground.
6) There will be a diverse mix of cars and people (we welcome all kinds of cars). Please respect each other.
7) No street racing or drifting PERIOD
8) No burn/peel outs.
9) No speeding in the parking lot!
10) There will be a zero tolerance on any kind of racing or unsafe driving. This is an event to collect toys for children. This is not NASCAR! Please do not drive outside of your ability.
Please check back here regularly for updates also this is for a good cause so please come if your schedule permits
Cruise Route As Follows
Start Point:11008 Bammel North Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77066
1.Head north on Bammel North Houston Rd
2.Make a U-turn
3.Take the 1st right onto North Sam Houston Pkwy W/Texas 8 Beltway W
4.Turn right at Fallbrook Dr
5.Turn left at FM 1960 W
6.Continue onto FM 1960 Rd W/TX-6 S
7.Turn right at Clay Rd - Best place for roll shots
8.Turn left at N Mason Rd
9.Make a U-turn at Provincial Blvd
233 S Mason Rd
Katy, TX 77450
Maps of route will be handed out @ meeting point
1. Kuyo - H-Streets.com - 3 new toys
2. Timtem - H-Streets.com - 3 new toys
3. Siege - H-Streets.com - At least 3 toys
4. Dirk Lance - H-Sreets.com -At least 2 toys
5. 1992_eg HOUSTON-STREETS.COM idk how many new toys.
6.mega_h8 - RiceKiller.com
7.ba2435 - H-Streets.com - 3 new toys
8.chadweezy - H-I.com
9.jagoracing - houstonpreludeclub
10.magyar86 - EVOlutionm.net
11.STi300whp - EVOlutionm.net
12.Caribb - TeamSunworks.com
13. Old School - BoostedImports.com (4 toys)
14. Chewy - BoostedImports.com (3 toy)
15.ThatSINblue - H-I.com
1.Prelude92 - .houstonpreludeclub
2.Elite_lude - houstonpreludeclub
3.DailyDrvn Lude - houstonpreludeclub
4.rski - TunerLifeStyleTV
5.jakecampos_16 - houstonpreludeclub
6.v8p71 - RiceKiller.com
7.Executive - Club4G
8.lilgoob5043 - HALO
9.jaustin - volvo-r.com
10.audaes - TunerLifeStyleTv
11.red-gt - H-I.com
12.ZPrice - H-I.com
13.2010-SI - H-I.com