Service Engine Soon..Valve 4 spark? - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Tech Forums > Cylinder Head & Short Block
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Cylinder Head & Short Block Cams, valvetrain, pistons, rods, stroker kits, swaps, etc. Advanced modification discussions only.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2009, 07:09 AM   #16 (permalink)

well see i was doing that. but once again everytime the car hit 5500 rpms in 3rd the light came back on and i wanted to know what the hell it was lol. the new computer comes in today so keep your fingers crossed!!! i really appreciate all the help you guys have given me on this forum.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #17 (permalink)

soi go to pick up my car today and the new computer was a no go! now they think its a rod bearing so monday they are going to start taking everything once again. gahhhhh
Old 03-02-2009, 07:59 PM   #18 (permalink)

Once again another disapointment. Tomorrow the block comes out. Who knows what they are doing now.

Old 03-02-2009, 09:13 PM   #19 (permalink)

Car: 03 EVO
Club Region: Mid Atlantic
Send a message via AIM to SicLanEvo
let them put a new one in or rebuild, at least you will have some piece of mind.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:19 AM   #20 (permalink)

ok so they found the problem. there was a clamp from the blow off valve in the intake? they said the person i bought the car from aparently lost a clamp and replaced it and the clamp got stuck inside my intake. its awesome that it took them 4 weeks to take the intake off of the car. atleast now i get it back after they get the head on and there is nothing actually wrong with the car.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:29 AM   #21 (permalink)

Wow I hope they aren't charging you for the time they waisted. Glad to hear your car is almost back to you though.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:28 AM   #22 (permalink)

so i got the car back yesterday. sorry for not posting! no it was all covered under warranty thank god. i still can't believe how stupid it was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement