Originally Posted by Brembo
Give me the code if you can thanks.
Buddy of mine scanned my car while I was cruising and the only code that came up was *malfunction speed sensor*. Everything on the tachometers and gauges seem to be working fine. Earlier I checked all over the engine to see if everything was hooked up ok and I didn't see a loose hose or IC piping anywhere. I changed the oil and oil filter this morning and added engine restorer also. Hopefully that helps restore any power, compression I've lost. So far, the symtoms of my car are:
**Engine shakes alot more then it was stock.
**Driving the car is not smooth, every time I press on the gas, the engine vibrates.
**Car is very weak.. takes a million years to gradually pick up speed.
**Car bogs alot if you don't give it alotta gas to engage.
**When the A/C is turned on, It makes a beating/backfire noise in the engine and out the exhaust.
**Also, gas is draining like cr8zy and I filled it up full a couple days ago, barely driven the car. It's 1/4 below full now.
**I can smell gases around the car, could be running rich.
I haven't adjusted the clutch pedal yet and I need to do a compression test sometime soon to see whatsup. Gonna take it to a shop near the end of the month and make it run smooth again. Hopefully it's nothing severe....Spark plugs are oem now.. I put the old ones back in.
I don't know how something could've happened cause all we did was a clutch&fly install.