Potential New Evo Owner - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > Regional EVO Clubs > Northwest EVO Forum
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Northwest EVO Forum Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, etc.
Northwest Region Homepage

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Pacific Northwest
Potential New Evo Owner

Hey Everyone,

I've always wanted an Evo ever since they first came out unfortunately not able to afford one at the time. I am finally able to do so and have been approved for a loan but could use a little help.

I am not new to turbo cars as I've had a 04 SRT-4 with stage 2 with toys for the past 6 years but that I am looking to trade in and get something a little better. I know some of the basic signs and have read the this thread a few times to know what to look for in a stockish looking car. But the one I've been looking at is not stock.

Beginners Read Me: New To Your Evo Or Looking For An Evo? - evolutionm.net

I've been eying this car for the past couple days but am wondering if anyone here might be able to give me a little background on the vehicle as it looks like its had a bit of work. Everything looks in order from the pictures there might be things I could find when I take a look in person.

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX SEDAN 4 Tacoma, Washington | Motors Northwest

From the looks of it I can see intake, bov, IC piping, wideband, boost gauge, N20 gauge (if I am reading that right), obvious exhaust, I am guessing stock turbo since heat shield looks stock (not 100% on that), alarm system of some sort, interior looks great and mileage is great. Part of the reason I am kind of overlooking all the mods. It doesn't look like there are marks on the bolt heads for the heat shield. Also looks like it might be wired for a amp/sub?

Ideally I would like something fairly stock that would be my daily driver and something that can just get me over the mountain passes in the winter. Something I could do some minor bolt ons with.

Again just wondering if anyone has some background on the vehicle that could help me with.

Thanks in advance and at some point hope to make it out and introduce myself in person.

Mario
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement