How not to get screwed by the Mitsubishi dealer? - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Evolution X > Evo X Discussion
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Evo X Discussion General Discussion about the Mitsubishi Evo X

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 07 EVO
Club Region: NorCal
How not to get screwed by the Mitsubishi dealer?

When I started to do research on my new Mitsubishi, I came across this site that showed me everything I needed to know about how to buy a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to the site and they sent me free information on how to negotiate with a car dealer, all the ways the car dealer is making money off of me, and how to purchase a new car at invoice price. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I printed out the email, brought it to the Mitsubishi dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice price. If you are in the market for a new Mitsubishi, this is some must read information and it is free. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others about buying a new Mitsubishi.
newmitsubishiincentives.com
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Tri State
Eh, If this saved a hole sh!t load of money, I bet it would have been found earlier.

How did you save exactly over the "average" person?

Or maybe, the website was created by Mitsubishi to make you think like this and to go buy a new car from them
Old 12-20-2013, 03:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 03 EVO
Club Region: Pacific Northwest
I guess you may modify the code with Open ECU. I think there is a thread here describing what to do with the rule. You can modify it yourself with the Wire easily. Last time when i did modified the code of my ride which i have been using as a car rental. The Code got distorted and some how i managed to get it corrected by contacting the ride dealer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement