codes p0134 and p0507 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Tech Forums > Tuning & Engine Management
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Tuning & Engine Management Engine Management, EGT temps, timing, wideband, datalogging, fuel trims, etc.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2008, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

codes p0134 and p0507

Recently got these codes after cam install and retune. Is p0134 have to do with the front or the rear 02 sensor? I'm running a test pipe with CEL mod. Maybe its just the rear 02 sensor causing it? Regarding p0507, that means my iac motor is on its way out?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Replaced 02 sensor(front) and Iac motor. Fixed codes but now I'm getting PO172 and thats the only code I get now and no others(Thank God!). So how to go about preventing it from coming back?
Old 02-19-2008, 05:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car is currently being diagnosed by my tuner or his mechanics. He discovered I had replaced the 02 with a Bosch(15730) sensor and strongly recommended that OEM should always be used when it comes to o2 sensor. Well I was going to buy an OEM but couldn't stand the rip off price of 250+ so thats why I got a Bosch. I'm sure I'm not the only one using a Bosch and other members here know how expensive the OEM piece is. The new Bosch 02 eliminated the po134 and now I just have to worry about PO172. I think I had PO172 with the OEM unit(but it was on its way out due to PO134) as well so its gotta be something else(fuel trims maybe?). Anyway I went and bought the OEM 02, ripped a hole in my wallet at the same time and will find out tomorrow if it really gets rid of PO172 code. If it was a bad o2 then wouldn't the car throw a code other than PO172? Is PO172 a MAF code?

I even googled the causes for PO172 and people say it could be the maf sensor, injectors, dirty air filter, fuel pressure, vacuum leak

Old 02-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #4 (permalink)

DTC P0172: System too Rich
This could be caused by the MAF also the other things you have listed.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement