EBC broken- what manual Boost controller should i get - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Tech Forums > Tuning & Engine Management
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

Tuning & Engine Management Engine Management, EGT temps, timing, wideband, datalogging, fuel trims, etc.

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2007, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

EBC broken- what manual Boost controller should i get

My greddy EBC took a crap so im lookin for a Manual boost controller to use while my ebc is taking 4 Months to be warranteed. My other question is i want it to be one that can be used on a 2007 subaru WRX as well. So when i get my EBC back my friend can have my manual boost controller to use on his car and i know most boost controllers can be used on any turbo car. Thanks guys. MIKE
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2007, 10:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Forge UNOS MBC is the best for the Evo and is $85. I do not know if it will work on a WRX, but maybe. I thought Subies preferred to control boost through the tune/flash. Many of the local Subie guys say MBCs are a big no-no on their cars due to the ECU behavior. May not be the case with that particular WRX, though, but I thought I'd throw it out there...

Old 02-16-2007, 04:29 AM   #3 (permalink)

uhhh, boost controllers are usually completely universal. Any boost controller itself will work on both of those cars, but the Suby might not respond as well, as Warrtalon mentioned.

Old 02-16-2007, 05:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

I have an Hallman MBC and I have had nothing to comlain about. The MBC works very well...( once you put the heavy spring in that is. )
Old 02-16-2007, 11:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: SoCal
Reputation: turbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpfulturbolarry is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I've ran the Dejon Tool for over a year with no complaints. Cheap and works like a charm;
http://evo.dejonpowerhouse.com/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement