So yesterday I finally have some time to get my car to the dyno since I added my mods. I have a full TBE w/ HFC, K&N Drop-in, Wally 255, and Jestr e-flash. Since I was still using the stock BCS I figured I wouldn't make as much since my boost wasn't spiking that high (19psi) and tapered like no other (15psi at redline). Just to preface, I made 255/255 stock on this dyno in 56 degree weather. So we make our first pull in 4th gear...and I ask Ryan (guy making the pull) what I made since I was busy looking at the logs. "260" he said.....ok so I gained a total of 5whp from all of those mods...SWEET. So I look at the log first, and notice no knock what so ever. I then figure that I'm somehow on the stock map or maybe I've got bad gas and I'm not on the high octane map so I disconnect the battery and wait a bit. Meanwhile, I press the playback on my boost gauge and notice that I spiked at around 19 and tapered off quickly to 15psi. Try again and I hit 273...somethings wrong. After trouble shooting, we came to the conclusion that I need a MBC to keep the boost up, so I'm buying a Hallman Pro RX
. Anywho, here's a plot of my boost vs. a/f (bit leaner than actual since the sensor was in the muffler, my Innovate never got above 11.5.