Hello - Page 2 - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > The Hangout > Member Intros
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
It's the highest-to-insure car in the country, so it's usually bad. I'm honestly not sure how in the world awdlancer is only paying 1200/yr though. That's only $100/mo before the age of 21. That's borderline impossible. I think that's less than mine, and I'm over 30 and married, so I get all sorts of discounts, my record is good, and I have USAA. AAA doesn't have rates as low, but then again, it also depends on the deductibles. I have 250 for collision and 100 for other-than-collision. Some people get really deductibles to make the insurance affordable, and that is bad juju usually.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Club Region: Pacific Northwest
I can't wait.
What do you guys think of the X. I am in love with IX and can't stand the fact that the new one is a non 4g63. My first new car was a 93 talon, it was a miserable dl but I still loved it. After that I got a 95 tsi fwd. A couple explorers, one tundra, and a mini cooper later I got a wrx wagon, with bug eyes. I found true automotive extacy with that car and hoka 1 winter tires. I could launch faster on slick roads than anything I had ever seen. Now I am like I said earlier biding my time till this stupid Dodge is paid off.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #18 (permalink)

Timeslip: 11.510 @ 115.12
Dynosheet: 367whp/386 lb-ft
Club Region: Rocky Mountain
Send a message via AIM to Warrtalon
Not much anyone can say about the X until it actually comes out and gets tested. Many of us are very skeptical about the new engine, new drivetrain, and new price tag...

Old 07-09-2007, 08:11 AM   #19 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

Car: 06 EVO
Dynosheet: 329whp/305 lb-ft
Club Region: Midwest
I'm paying $125/month for my Evo and my wife's Matrix. Were both 30 yrs old and have a homeowners discount, both clean records.

Dennis
Old 07-14-2007, 06:08 AM   #20 (permalink)

Reputation: Fourdoor is known to be trustworthy and helpfulFourdoor is known to be trustworthy and helpful
I pay 154 a month for my 05 EVO, wifes 08 Mariner, and my 96 3000GT VR-4 Spyder. I split driving on the EVO and Spyder so both are in the "ocasional driver" catigory rather than at the daily driver rates.

Keith
Old 07-14-2007, 11:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

I still haven't checked to see rates. But it will be kinda pointless unless I find a used IX in perfect condition. Alaskan rates are a little higher across the board but expect it won't be tooo bad being how we are both thirty+ and have had clean reacords for the last five years. I just hope I can find a good evo when the time comes. I will definetely be getting a wicked white hopefully with ssl. YEAh
Old 11-04-2007, 07:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
EVOtuners Member

I just thought I would update everyone...... I got my evo today. Its a new mr 06. charcaol gray or whatever.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:18 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6thfloor View Post
Oh, and I don't know, if I had to suffer a wing so be it.

How bad is insurance for you guys?

I have not had a ticket in over 5 years, but I have a feeling its going to be high.
I am X air force so mine is cheap I pay for my 3 cars and 2 motorcycles and my home. All of this is 200 bucks a month. So please go with usaa if you can. They are the best in my eyes. Right Josh are they great or what?

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement