yo everybody. im from Australia! - Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum
Mitsubishi Evo Forum Mitsubishi Evo Forum Header Right

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Mitsubishi Evolution Forums: Mitsubishi Lancer Forum > Lancer Evolution Community > The Hangout > Member Intros
Register Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Auto Loans Classifieds Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance Advertise

EvoTuners.net is the premier Mitsubishi Evolution Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2008, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

yo everybody. im from Australia!

hey guys.

let me 1st introduce myself, my name is Alain Flamenco Alain pronounced Alan. yes i am from Perth western Australia and im still only 18yo. i was browsing the internet trying to find international evo forums and came across this one so decided to join up. atm here in aus WA we have 2 main forums perthevo.com and evolutionoz.net where we have just recently had some guys from AMS sign up and say hi and show off their evo9 and X. and im also part of a small club still in the building process called Etuned-Club where we split the categories of 2wd cars into Eternity gracer and 4wd cars into Emperor.

so let me introduce my car. its a white evo7. got it from a dealership with most of my mods on it. though i have already bought some of my own and still waiting for them. and this is her

this is the bay(very small mods

my favourite sticker

my ganador mirrors

and my new bonnet

mods:
things that make it go and other stuff
3'' straight thru HKS TBE
HKS pod filter
KANSAI carbon intake
ARC manifold cover
MR BOV
KANSAI coilovers
RDA rotors all round slotted at front
MRT racing pads
RALLIART heavy duty clutch

interior
things that make you go hmm that looks nice
HKS boost gauge
APEXi turbo timer
APEXi rsm

exterior
ma outside bling
carbon fibre aero mirrors
carbon fibre evo9 bonnet
GTA taillights
a dent and scratch on the right corner of the rear bumper and a sticker that says
''cant pee on what you cant catch'' hehehe

im still waiting on a few things such as carbon fibre boot and time attack series CE28n limited edition 18''x9.5'' +22 black and ecuteck flash. and perhaps after all that ill go for struts and other ways to improve handling for track days.

so say hi and hope to learn a few thing here that i havent heard in aus. and if anyone knows of another evo based forum over in US let us know

cheers
Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement