Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner

10.5 Hotside, SS Exhaust Mani, and O2 Housing Install pics

4K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  kevinb 
#1 ·
Well we did mine this weekend. I did a tubular exh mani and an O2 housing as well as the 10.5. Pulled the radiator which gave us plenty of room. The Exh mani, hotside and O2 all came out as one piece. Also did 272's on here and man It's like driving a whole new car. It pulls solid all the way to the rev limiter.... SICK!

EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS TO VICTOR! YOU MADE THIS ONE HAPPEN BROTHER!

Here are some pics.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's pretty sick. We did 272 cams with it too and man.. wow! The car pulls like a beast all the way to the rev limiter if need be! Doing my Alky this week, cant wait to get it tuned.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Novtec1 said:
272's yea they are on point.... i really would like to find out how much this 10.5 hs and 02 housing makes a difference.... please if possiable do a write up. thanks
What kind of write up are you reffering to? I know the car pulls like a beast now. It's almost unreal how she feels when you step on the gas in ANY gear. Some folks say they lose some down low with 272's...If I did I cant tell. It spools up VERY fast. Some times all most too fast I think. LOL I look up and I am at full boost and about inside of the car in front of me. Its crazy. Let me know what eles you would like to know.

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Novtec1 said:
^^^ nope thats good enough right there :thumb: , guess i need to get hot.
Cams prob had alot to do with it. Either way this thing is scary at times man. I was fish tailing today like it was a 5.0 L Mustang or something. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.