Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
people with that trap have run quicker. with a really good short time like that I can't say you'll get much quicker maybe a .1 or .2 at the most. your shifting is probably all thats holding you up. You got your launch down so thats good!
I found out, that with a quicker 60' your trap speed will go down but your overall time will be quicker. I wish I could explain why but thats what usually happens.

·
Registered
209 Posts
boomn29 said:
Head to evolutionm.net for more posts. There's several people running low 11's. TurboTrix Racing, to my knowledge, has the fastest US EVO VIII - they're in the 9's. But it's stripped.

AMS in Chicago is running a full weight, street legal ride in the low 10's. I think 10.37 or so.
the fastest evo in the us is turbotrix. they ran 9.77 with NOS. not street legal.
Al Friedman I think has the second fastest street driven, street legal, no nitrous in the US at [email protected] there is someone out there that ran 10.53 without NOS
curt brown ran a 11.23 on a ported stock turbo, ported exhaust mani, buschur sheetmetal intake and aem ems. The fastest STOCK turbo, stock computer (piggyback acceptable) ran 11.6 i think

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.