Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here it is, the long awaited 1st annual RMEVO meet is going to happen @ 11:00am on March 4th, 2007 in Castle Rock, Colorado. We will meet in the parking lot south of the Chili's resturant which is located at 800 New Memphis Court Castle Rock, CO 80104. Hopefully the weather will be decent enough for us to check out each others Evo's and then maybe we can get some lunch @ Chilis and discuss futher activities and meets. Any questions feel free to ask and hope to see you there.

If bad weather occurs (yes, the s-word) we can pospone the meet to the next week.

·
Registered
255 Posts
If Clayton is going then I'm not going hahaha j/k

It should be fun. I would like to meet some of the new Evo owners and see some old friends:)

·
Registered
149 Posts
If anyone heading south from Denver wants to meet up around 10:15 and ride down as group I would be game for it. I'll be driving down from Aurora.

·
Registered
255 Posts
If anyone heading south from Denver wants to meet up around 10:15 and ride down as group I would be game for it. I'll be driving down from Aurora.

Where in Aurora do you live? I am trying to get a few friends of mine together to go down as a caravan of evo's. Another Evo is always welcome.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Where in Aurora do you live? I am trying to get a few friends of mine together to go down as a caravan of evo's. Another Evo is always welcome.
I live just north of Aurora, but it is considered Denver up near DIA. I'm on 40th between Chambers and Airport.

·
Registered
255 Posts
well I'll let you know where we meet up and if you wish to join us you can:):) I live near the Chinese Mann Theater (Arapahoe and Parker)

·
Registered
196 Posts
any of the people coming from up north and out east want to meet up, say at Park Meadows, before hand? how sick would that be, about a dozen + Evos mobbing down the freeway!

·
Registered
255 Posts
If we only come in one evo...then I will try and take some pictures....but if me and the wife are both driving....then I will see if someone else can take pics:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
930-10ish? that'll give everyone time to get their stuff together and then we can head down, plus we can get to CRock early and get some good parking spots.

·
Registered
296 Posts
any of the people coming from up north and out east want to meet up, say at Park Meadows, before hand? how sick would that be, about a dozen + Evos mobbing down the freeway!
I think meeting at Park Meadows would be a great place to meet and drive down. I live at I-25 and Hampden, so it's right on my way. We could say meet at 10:15 in the Red Robin parking lot (or some where close to that), it is on the NE side of the mall, then all cruise down together. Sound good?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts