Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I contacted this site and many others about advertising and have yet to get any type of response. "other than a refund for one that let you paypal to advertise". I want to let people know there is more than one place to buy in socal but I guess everyone already has there pocket's full. I'm sure this will get deleted for not being a vendor but atleast you will beaware that I want to become a vendor.. (2 months and waiting)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian, we're always looking for new sponsors, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't have received a response. Did you contact Ludachris (Chris) directly?
Howdy warrtalon how's things. I didn't know you looked over this forum as well. I followed the steps on this forum and submited my information about 3-4 months ago and again last friday.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Hi Brian, not sure how I missed your request. Please feel free to send another or just email me directly. I'll get you taken care of.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Probably got lost when you did all those upgrades to the site Chris.

Keith

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
Probably got lost when you did all those upgrades to the site Chris.

Keith
Well we moved the site to another host right around that time too, which means some email likely didn't make it through are got lost in the shuffle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts