Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im eclipsemblue from DSMtuners.com i registered with them back in like May of 2003 when i first bought my eclipse RS, sold that and picked up a 98 Eclipse GST back in Jan of 2005. After being to several local dsm meets and what not your usually always surronded by evo's and that just looked so much nicer than the eclipse and i always remember back when i was like 15-16 (5-6years ago) how i was always obsessed with the eclipse's. Well long story short i was looking for a evo for proble the past 3-4 months used only cause im cheap and have not alot of cash to work with. I look at several mollested evo's at dealerships wit like 30-40k miles on them for like 24k it was a joke. I came across my current silver evo that im very happy with for 22k with 12k miles unmollested trade in for a honda accord- Go figure lol. So i still have my gst which im waiting to sell so i can start looking into getting mods but the only things ive transferred from the GST to Evo is the Turbo timer and Greddy BOV (recirculated, venting = crap) So ill be posting and asking for your typical noobie advice. I threw a pics up of the car in my gallery. TTYL later :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
congrats on your purchase, a lot of us came from DSM roots. Have fun and enjoy the car!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to evo tuners and congrats on your purchase:thumb: . Feel free to look over any of the forums to get some general knowlege on your new platform. Even if you can't find the answers to what your looking for just ask away and what you'll get is what is best for you based on what you plan on doing with the car.

Jared

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome aboard. Im sure you will be amongst plenty of like minded individuals around here. I think most of us have come from 1gs and 2gs into our evos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts