Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For quite a long time now us evo guys on socalevo have been having a weekly meet in the 909/951 area. The meets range weekly from 4-14 cars but its always a good time. If your in the area on mondays and would like to come see some other evo guys, heres your chance.

When: Every Monday no matter what, starts at 7pm usually everyones there by 745pm
Where: In n out off the 10 fwy in ontario. One exit off the 10 west of the 15 fwy. Exit milliken off the 10fwy and you will see the in n out sign.

When you get there just look for the evo guys and dont be afraid to come up to us and say hi, we dont bite. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just keep forgetting to send in the request forms in triplicate for your evening of freedom to the wife. ;) One day my friend, one day.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a heads up, our meets are still there and are still going strong. We regularly have between 5 to 10 evos guys show. For all you new guys that may want to attend, you may be safer showing up at about 745-8. Us regulars have been getting kinda lazy on showing up on time and some of the new people show and were not there yet so they leave. Dont worry we arent going anywhere, just show up later and you should see us in the parking lot. If nobodys there yet, hang out till at least 8, we always show up. If you get there and were already there, just come on up, introduce yourself and say hi and dont be shy. Hope to see some new faces come on out.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
It's always a good meet. I'd go tonight, I'm even on vacation, but I'm in a grudge match to get my tranny back in. :laugh:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dont worry larry, Ill be there tomorrow my friend.

gsx2evo, it was nice to see meet you, hope you can make it again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts